Boycott IN-N-OUT

Dante

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

:lol: -You just about live up DC Tom's ass.  You're PPP's blue-ribbon champ sh_t-eater!

Even lamer than "Everyone who disagrees with me is an alt-right Nazi!" is the tried-and-true "Everyone who disagrees with me is DC Tom's minion!" comeback.  

It never occurs to you that you're such a flaming moron that even people of diverse opinions contemptuous of each other can still agree on that?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Even lamer than "Everyone who disagrees with me is an alt-right Nazi!" is the tried-and-true "Everyone who disagrees with me is DC Tom's minion!" comeback.  

It never occurs to you that you're such a flaming moron that even people of diverse opinions contemptuous of each other can still agree on that?

Don't confuse pity with contempt.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yah... Get a frickin' room.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

:huh: How is there room in Tom's butt for you, Koko, plus the gerbils?

On 9/2/2018 at 12:26 AM, #34fan said:

Hinano bar up your way in MDR used to have the best burger in LA... You're probably WAY too racist to have gone in there, but I used to go frequently when I lived in Playa.

Spoken like a true lefty.  Racism, oh the racism.  

On 9/2/2018 at 6:15 PM, sherpa said:

You called the man a racist.

He challenged you.

Do you have anything?

Of course not.  Total coward

23 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Have you been an asshat all your life, or just since Trump got elected?

Whole life

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Just got back from In N Out.....de-licious.  Kids loved it.

And now I know eating there pisses off wack-a-doodles like #34moron so it's even more enjoyable.

You should try their Ultimate Meltdown Burger. It's like the double-double, but the special sauce is made with the tears of a thousand liberal snowflakes all crying "racism."

34 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You should try their Ultimate Meltdown Burger. It's like the double-double, but the special sauce is made with the tears of a thousand liberal snowflakes all crying "racism."

I bet that would go good with a vanilla shake.