Embedded Part#3

These are entertaining - I'm not sure how "enlightening" about the team they are other than seeing just how positive everyone is working together.  And just how 'with it' McD is to say - put your cells in the basket, I want you to interact as a family.

I wonder how long they'll continue these - because I'd even like to see these during the season.  I get that it's mostly marketing/PR stuff, but it's still interesting to watch.

Maybe they'll show a bit of FIRE when they have the episode after last weeks game...  I truly think some of that was planned chaos to see how the O-Line would deal with dynamic changes mid-game (as stated by McD afterwards).  Yes it failed badly, but it was only the PS, and they did learn something hopefully.  :)

Also - you can see just how much of a leader Kyle is - not just on Defense.  This is why he is just so important to have in that locker room - and why I think he's going to be a hell of a coach someday if he wants to do that.  It was also fascinating to see that really Horrible Harry is nearly a clone - their physique is almost identical.   And it's good to see that HH is also humble - and knows he has a lot of learning to do before he deserves to be called Kyle Jr.

Edited by MTBill

On 8/27/2018 at 7:37 PM, cd1 said:

The first two episodes were so inspiring, but after preseason 3, it now seems like theater.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

I was gonna say this same thing. Nothing special about this one.