Intelligent Media Reporting

Tolstoy

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The nice (?) thing about the internet is that any yahoo can not only play at Hyde Park Speakers' Corner, but they can monetize it as well.  Never has 'caveat emptor' been truer.  Perhaps it might be better stated as 'clickyat emptor'.

Im a doctor via Google. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Lurker said:

Put me on ignore then.   RealClearPolitics is a trash site and so is anything connected to it...

Lurker i think you might be the wingnut- RCP is mainly just takes others info and puts it together and tries to put well though out pieces on their page. They are slightly conservative but i am wondering what you called a middle of the road website?

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Lurker said:

It's for MAGA wingnuts who like "real" news....

"RealClearLife is part of the RealClearPolitics family of sites with some of the highest wealth and education demographics of any online audience. RCL’s audience exceeded 2 million users in our first year alone."

If you think RealClearPolitics is a wingnut site you need to crawl out of your cave.

They alternate left-right opinion article links on their front page, and post the details of every available political poll (as well as average them together) including when they were taken and who funded the poll.

OK, not seeing any football discussion here and am seeing lots o' insults about wingnuts, crawling out of caves, etc

Politics, media bias etc -> PPP please

They aren't perfect but a useful tool to assess media bias: https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-ratings

Please keep it civil, folks.

[This is an automated response]

This topic is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1