Iran: LET’S DO THIS!

On 8/27/2018 at 11:51 AM, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Oh man, Iran seems upset. It's almost as if a major country decided to pull out of an agreement THEY were abiding my and hit them with massive economic sanctions.

Not to mention all of the instances where the CIA !@#$ed them by installing and keeping the murderous Shah in power as a puppet to do our bidding. 

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not to mention all of the instances where the CIA !@#$ed them by installing and keeping the murderous Shah in power as a puppet to do our bidding. 

Yes, Eisenhower was afraid the Soviet would get their oil. Ike's foreign policy will be debated for a long time. His Guatamaula thing was pretty bad, too. 

46 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:  Well,. there was Paul, requiescat in pace.  And I knew three colonels - two Recon Marines, one Ranger - who fought in OIF.  

And then there's me - I write on the subjects of naval doctrine, operational doctrine, and C3 in my spare time.

The others I know...I'd probably have to kill you if I told you.  :devil:

You sound just like someone dumped in USAREC, though...full of piss and vinegar, with **** between the ears.  

I sure hope you never got a blister writing on naval dicktrum 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I’d love a face-to-face debate with you for two reasons. 

1. I would slap you with the back of my hand. 

You wouldn't even consider it.  I mean, you might try to slip some arsenic into my drink, but beyond that, you'd be docile.

2. It’s clear you don’t know what you’re talking about. Your knowledge is limited and you’re a Googler. You Google something and try to pass it off as knowledge you’ve always had.

What kind of half-assed critique is this?  I mean, I thought the "I struggle to meet you on the intellectual playing field, so instead I'll make threats of violence," was hilarious, but you've now topped yourself.

The best insult you could come up with is literally "When you don't know something, you know how to access the information you need so that you can articulate it to others."

That's !@#$ing awesome.

Thats why you play with GIFs and semantics. And your points are more often than not ridiculous.

I play with gifs to mock you on the internet, because, by and large, that's about the peak of what you deserve.

What you call "semantics" is what literate people call "preciseness of language", and it's incredibly important in any medium where people are trying to communicate ideas.  Words are tools, and it's no one's fault but your own that you want to smash everything with a hammer while others are doing fine carpentry.

As to the points I make?  I'll put the quality of my body of work here against yours any day, as the community judges what merits consideration.   

I’m a decorated combat veteran and you call me a traitor. Retard.

No I didn't, you illiterate muppet.

I said you support a traitor.

For someone who claims to read a lot, you seem staggeringly unsuited to the task.

36 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You wouldn't even consider it.  I mean, you might try to slip some arsenic into my drink, but beyond that, you'd be docile.

What kind of half-assed critique is this?  I mean, I thought the "I struggle to meet you on the intellectual playing field, so instead I'll make threats of violence," was hilarious, but you've now topped yourself.

The best insult you could come up with is literally "When you don't know something, you know how to access the information you need so that you can articulate it to others."

That's !@#$ing awesome.

I play with gifs to mock you on the internet, because, by and large, that's about the peak of what you deserve.

What you call "semantics" is what literate people call "preciseness of language", and it's incredibly important in any medium where people are trying to communicate ideas.  Words are tools, and it's no one's fault but your own that you want to smash everything with a hammer while others are doing fine carpentry.

As to the points I make?  I'll put the quality of my body of work here against yours any day, as the community judges what merits consideration.   

No I didn't, you illiterate muppet.

I said you support a traitor.

For someone who claims to read a lot, you seem staggeringly unsuited to the task.

For a guy who states he deals with facts I rarely ever see you post one.

You debate by decree like a 3 year old: ‘the game is called I win and I win because I say I win.’ 

But carry on, keyboard warrior. Carry on. God knows nobody can stop you. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Every time he says that, I hear Kevin Kline saying " Apes don't read philosophy!"

"Yes they do, Otto, they just don't UNDERSTAND it!"

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Every time he says that, I hear Kevin Kline saying " Apes don't read philosophy!"

"Yes they do, Otto, they just don't UNDERSTAND it!"

Guy, I !@#$ed education so good my diplomas got “cum” on it. 

BTW, learn the difference between willful genocide, and economics. Idiot. 

51 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Guy, I !@#$ed education so good my diplomas got “cum” on it. 

BTW, learn the difference between willful genocide, and economics. Idiot. 

Listen, everyone here knows you're a moron at this point.

You can stop advertising it whenever you'd like.

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Listen, everyone here knows you're a moron at this point.

You can stop advertising it whenever you'd like.

“Everybody knows I’m right. EVERYBODY knows you’re wrong!”?

This message board is really important to you, huh??

By the way, jackass, the research that gives any credence to the notion that what happened in the Ukraine wasn’t intentional genocide is despised by real historians as Russian revisionist bull ****. 

The fact your spouting it confirms my suspicions that you’re full of ****. 

Itd be like arguin that the the civil war was a states rights issue and not about slavery. Know where that bull **** came from? Early 20th century, southern revisionists. 

I’m just done. You can google and find articles supporting any cockamamie idea out there. The difference is, I know better. 

Also, I’m bout to log out for a bit because I’m behind on business things. And I do not take nearly as much time on my posts as you. Get back to work! If you have a job anyways. 

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

“Everybody knows I’m right. EVERYBODY knows you’re wrong!”?

This message board is really important to you, huh??

By the way, jackass, the research that gives any credence to the notion that what happened in the Ukraine wasn’t intentional genocide is despised by real historians as Russian revisionist bull ****. 

The fact your spouting it confirms my suspicions that you’re full of ****. 

Itd be like arguin that the the civil war was a states rights issue and not about slavery. Know where that bull **** came from? Early 20th century, southern revisionists. 

I’m just done. You can google and find articles supporting any cockamamie idea out there. The difference is, I know better. 

Also, I’m bout to log out for a bit because I’m behind on business things. And I do not take nearly as much time on my posts as you. Get back to work! If you have a job anyways. 

To summarize:

"I'm right because approved historians with Marxist leanings wish to sanitize Marxism's actual death toll by not attributing the millions of starvation deaths caused by Marxism to Marxism, and I'm dumb enough to believe them."

Christ you're stupid.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Just now, DC Tom said:

Let me guess..."Double dumbass on you!  I'm done with you!  Since I'm better than you, I'm going to take my ball and go home!"

Right?  That is what he posted...?

He punctuated it by restating that the deaths caused by Marxism weren't caused by Marxism because "historians" with Marxist sympathies wishing to sanitize the record say they weren't.

Unfathomably stupid.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

To summarize:

"I'm right because approved historians with Marxist leanings wish to sanitize Marxism's actual death toll by not attributing the millions of starvation deaths caused by Marxism to Marxism, and I'm dumb enough to believe them."

Christ you're stupid.

Have you been to a college of any kind? I find a there’s a strong belief amongst the uneducated that colleges are Marxist training institutions. From experience I found that not to be true. 

Just now, joesixpack said:

This thread is like a pair of breasts in your face.

Just wonderful and warm and the best thing ever.

Not the least reason because we've finally had a second boob show up.  Thanks, joe...

Just now, The_Dude said:

Have you been to a college of any kind? I find a there’s a strong belief amongst the uneducated that colleges are Marxist training institutions. From experience I found that not to be true. 

I could only agree with you, since you clearly know jack **** about Marxism.

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Unfathomably stupid.

Keep going...

You're winning...