Iran: LET’S DO THIS!

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Again, you're substituting emotion for reason.

I'm almost surprised that you didn't come right out and say that you want to kill them with poison.

Poison — as in a woman’s weapon? You’re a riot. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

Poison — as in a woman’s weapon? You’re a riot. 

Why not?  It pairs perfectly with your irrational and emotional response:

No, I’m quite serious on wanting revenge. I’m not joking when I say I hate Haj. I hate Haj. I hate him as in I’ll take any excuse for a cause for war.

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Why not?  It pairs perfectly with your irrational and emotional response:

See the source image

I’d love a face-to-face debate with you for two reasons. 

1. I would slap you with the back of my hand. 

2. It’s clear you don’t know what you’re talking about. Your knowledge is limited and you’re a Googler. You Google something and try to pass it off as knowledge you’ve always had. 

Thats why you play with GIFs and semantics. And your points are more often than not ridiculous. I’m a decorated combat veteran and you call me a traitor. Retard. 

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

No, I’m quite serious on wanting revenge. I’m not joking when I say I hate Haj. I hate Haj. I hate him as in I’ll take any excuse for a cause for war. 04-06, where were ya? I was in Najaf on the summer of 04. From 05-06 I was mostly in the north until we mercifully we got to go to Baghdad. I love that town — never a dull moment. Always something to do. 

I have a habit of believing someone when they say they know something. If I’m uneducated on the topic and curious I ask questions. They call it “learning.” I’m a learner. It’s what I do. I ask questions when I don’t know the answer. Ya know, I could Google and pretend to be an expert. But that’s not my style. 

I was stationed at FOB Kalsu, about 10 miles south of Baghdad on MSR Tampa patrolling from checkpoint 16 up to and as far as checkpoint 22, depending on the time in my tour and insurgent activity. I was there late 2004 until August 2005.

I was then sent to the city of Al-Hit in the Anbar Province in August of 2005, relieving a contingent of Ohio Marine Reserves and a handful of 3/1 Marines. We stayed in that God forsaken hellhole until about Feb 2006.

I hate haj as well, bud but think with my head at this stage in life. I am not a 21 yr old hot head anymore, i have a little girl and reflect on whether I want her to see what i did, and then think about whether I  want other young men to have to go through what i went through.

If we are attacked, then i am wrapping myself in the flag. Yes, crush those $h!t-skinned motherfuc*er$. But dont send our best out to satisfy the goals of some back office pogs working for the deep state.

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I was stationed at FOB Kalsu, about 10 miles south of Baghdad on MSR Tampa patrolling from checkpoint 16 up to and as far as checkpoint 22, depending on the time in my tour and insurgent activity. I was there late 2004 until August 2005.

I was then sent to the city of Al-Hit in the Anbar Province in August of 2005, relieving a contingent of Ohio Marine Reserves and a handful of 3/1 Marines. We stayed in that God forsaken hellhole until about Feb 2006.

I hate haj as well, bud but think with my head at this stage in life. I am not a 21 yr old hot head anymore, i have a little girl and reflect on whether I want her to see what i did, and then think about whether I  want other young men to have to go through what i went through.

If we are attacked, then i am wrapping myself in the flag. Yes, crush those $h!t-skinned motherfuc*er$. But dont send our best out to satisfy the goals of some back office pogs working for the deep state.

I don't think anyone has written a good book about the experience of the GIs in Iraq. Mark Baker wrote "Nam" and someone should do same type of book where they interview troops about the different aspects of service in that war 

24 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I respect you and your feelings. Tampa — F that road. Also on the issue though, is the Iran thing gonna go away without a war? I can hope but it’s just been trending that way hasn’t it? Now, we did kinda instigate the Iraq-Iran war. That was kinda us. So I get Iran’s viewpoint. I still say kill em. 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I don't think anyone has written a good book about the experience of the GIs in Iraq. Mark Baker wrote "Nam" and someone should do same type of book where they interview troops about the different aspects of service in that war 

I literally cannot. It’s been 15 years since my first deployment and I didn’t keep a journal. I wish I did. 

9 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I respect you and your feelings. Tampa — F that road. Also on the issue though, is the Iran thing gonna go away without a war? I can hope but it’s just been trending that way hasn’t it? Now, we did kinda instigate the Iraq-Iran war. That was kinda us. So I get Iran’s viewpoint. I still say kill em. 

I literally cannot. It’s been 15 years since my first deployment and I didn’t keep a journal. I wish I did. 

Myself included on the last part. Would be very enlightening to see what i was thinking, as we both know hindsight is 20/20.

Is the Iran thing going away without a war? You wont know until you try. They have alot more to lose than we do with regards to provocation. Dont you think it would be worth saving even one American life to try and use the sanctions and a little Trump diplomacy? What do WE have to lose? I have skin in the game, just like yourself so sit back with a sober head and put yourself in PVT Dick$m@ck's shoes. 5 mos removed from OSUT,  on the eve of a land invasion, staring over the berm at a Brigade of Iranian Armor on the eve of a land invasion thousands of miles from pennsyltucky, his first extended trip out of his county. If we CAN avoid it, why shouldn't we try?

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Myself included on the last part. Would be very enlightening to see what i was thinking, as we both know hindsight is 20/20.

Is the Iran thing going away without a war? You wont know until you try. They have alot more to lose than we do with regards to provocation. Dont you think it would be worth saving even one American life to try and use the sanctions and a little Trump diplomacy? What do WE have to lose? I have skin in the game, just like yourself so sit back with a sober head and put yourself in PVT Dick$m@ck's shoes. 5 mos removed from OSUT,  on the eve of a land invasion, staring over the berm at a Brigade of Iranian Armor on the eve of a land invasion thousands of miles from pennsyltucky, his first extended trip out of his county. If we CAN avoid it, why shouldn't we try?

Ya know the best part about it being 15 years? I remember the good times more than the bad. I remember laughing, gambling, lifting weights, the action, the boys. I remember it and I smile. The good times is what I remember best. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Ya know the best part about it being 15 years? I remember the good times more than the bad. I remember laughing, gambling, lifting weights, the action, the boys. I remember it and I smile. The good times is what I remember best. 

Yes. We are seriously blessed that hindsight is indeed 20/20. I remember being on O.P., bored and my buddy Chris from Baton Rouge was bitching about missing deer hunting. Next thing you know he is talking about all the wild dogs running around. Then he pops one with his M-16, kill shot right in boilermaker like when hunting deer. Platoon Sgt comes out and makes him prepare dog for burial, then arranges funeral services for the dog!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Yes. We are seriously blessed that hindsight is indeed 20/20. I remember being on O.P., bored and my buddy Chris from Baton Rouge was bitching about missing deer hunting. Next thing you know he is talking about all the wild dogs running around. Then he pops one with his M-16, kill shot right in boilermaker like when hunting deer. Platoon Sgt comes out and makes him prepare dog for burial, then arranges funeral services for the dog!

lol! 

6 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Dude, them dogs HATED whitey! What was with that? Like, Haj HATES dogs. Hates ‘em. But Iraqi dogs hate white dudes. They’d go crazy when we walked by. No ****, I shot one one time without even thinking bc it scared the crap out me. We were doing a raid. Been there all day — we were working our way up. Boring day. Nothing goin down. I turned the corner and BAM before I even knew it I popped one that lunged at me. Scared the crap out of me. I was tired, bored, and wasn’t expecting it. We started using our guys with suppressors to shoot them because at night they’d give an OP away. I love dogs, but not Iraqi dogs. 

We had some FOB puppies though. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

We have bombs that lay anti personnel traps. Nasty things. Not sure how’s effective theyd be on amphibious target though. But A-10’s could probably handle them well. 

Still an idiot.  What'd you retire as, PFC?  I've known corporals more knowledgeable than you.

18 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Dude, them dogs HATED whitey! What was with that? Like, Haj HATES dogs. Hates ‘em. But Iraqi dogs hate white dudes. They’d go crazy when we walked by. No ****, I shot one one time without even thinking bc it scared the crap out me. We were doing a raid. Been there all day — we were working our way up. Boring day. Nothing goin down. I turned the corner and BAM before I even knew it I popped one that lunged at me. Scared the crap out of me. I was tired, bored, and wasn’t expecting it. We started using our guys with suppressors to shoot them because at night they’d give an OP away. I love dogs, but not Iraqi dogs. 

We had some FOB puppies though. 

They were friggin EVERYWHERE. I dunno what was with that. We were more concerned about the children, for their safety and the fact that they would take advantage of our generosity when handing out care bags.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Still an idiot.  What'd you retire as, PFC?  I've known corporals more knowledgeable than you.

I didn’t retire. I ETS’d with nearly a dime in. I had a stellar career. Consistently rated ‘among the best’ on my NCOERS. But, let’s just say I felt rather under appreciated like Benedict Arnold. I felt I should have been made promotable sooner and my delay to E-6 pissed me off so I said screw it, went to USAREC (google it) and rode my time out. I put 100 people in he army before I got out. Still, there’s no way that they make up for my loss. But I tried. But not one of em was worthy of making up for me. See, I suffered Alexander the Great syndrome. The Oracle of Delphi told me I could not be killed. I acted like it. Well, at least I acted that way in my teens and twenties. I’d probably be a little more careful now. I’m a bit older too.  

And no, Tom. You ain’t know nonebody more knowledgeable than I. 

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I didn’t retire. I ETS’d with nearly a dime in. I had a stellar career. Consistently rated ‘among the best’ on my NCOERS. But, let’s just say I felt rather under appreciated like Benedict Arnold. I felt I should have been made promotable sooner and my delay to E-6 pissed me off so I said screw it, went to USAREC (google it) and rode my time out. I put 100 people in he army before I got out. Still, there’s no way that they make up for my loss. But I tried. But not one of em was worthy of making up for me. See, I suffered Alexander the Great syndrome. The Oracle of Delphi told me I could not be killed. I acted like it. Well, at least I acted that way in my teens and twenties. I’d probably be a little more careful now. I’m a bit older too.  

So you tried to turn over control of West Point to Major Andre for a commission in the British Army? You bastard!

As for your Alexander The Great delusion, I'll bet that the Gordian Knot stumped you. No rule of Asia for you!

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

:lol:  Well,. there was Paul, requiescat in pace.  And I knew three colonels - two Recon Marines, one Ranger - who fought in OIF.  

And then there's me - I write on the subjects of naval doctrine, operational doctrine, and C3 in my spare time.

The others I know...I'd probably have to kill you if I told you.  :devil:

You sound just like someone dumped in USAREC, though...full of piss and vinegar, with **** between the ears.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So you tried to turn over control of West Point to Major Andre for a commission in the British Army? You bastard!

As for your Alexander The Great delusion, I'll bet that the Gordian Knot stumped you. No rule of Asia for you!

Arnold was rightfully pissed. Also, how many times did he commit treason? Once or twice? Or none? I can’t decide. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Arnold was rightfully pissed. Also, how many times did he commit treason? Once or twice? Or none? I can’t decide. 

Counting when he raided his home town as a British Brigadier General?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

:lol:  Well,. there was Paul, requiescat in pace.  And I knew three colonels - two Recon Marines, one Ranger - who fought in OIF.  

And then there's me - I write on the subjects of naval doctrine, operational doctrine, and C3 in my spare time.

The others I know...I'd probably have to kill you if I told you.  :devil:

You sound just like someone dumped in USAREC, though...full of piss and vinegar, with **** between the ears.  

Volunteered for USAREC. Main reason was I was determined to get out and shooting Haj isn’t a desired skill in the civilian world, but sales is. 

I’m cocky. But humble. I’ll have you know I went to SFAS. Wanna know what happend? I’ll tell ya...I quit. It’s my everlasting shame. I’d be humbled by the company you keep. 

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Counting when he raided his home town as a British Brigadier General?

Well played. How many times did he commit treason?!?