John McCain Discontinuing Medical Treatment

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for john mccain traitor

I get your general sincerity.

Still, you have a habit of posting pictures and suggesting things without any semblance of proof.

This isn't the first time you have done it.

If there is proof of McCain committing treason, that should be provable.

Being in the same picture as someone proves nothing, and is a cheap shot.

Just now, sherpa said:

I get your general sincerity.

Still, you have a habit of posting pictures and suggesting things without any semblance of proof.

This isn't the first time you have done it.

If there is proof of McCain committing treason, that should be provable.

Being in the same picture as someone proves nothing, and is a cheap shot.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-22683261

I've sourced the pictures numerous times. The content does not change. FSA = AQ. He took a meeting with the enemies of this country, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 2001 and countless more in the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan (as well as civilians all over the world) - wearing their pin rather than the American flag - to help aid the illegal gun running operation into Syria. 

Call that what you will. I call it aiding and abetting an enemy of this nation.

(And that was just the most public of his trespasses)

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Call that what you will. I call it aiding and abetting an enemy of this nation.

(And that was just the most public of his trespasses)

I have not, and don't, "call" it anything.

If he is guilty of treason, it shouldn't be too hard to prove.

Being in a picture doesn't pass even the most minuscule concept of guilt. 

Just now, sherpa said:

I have not, and don't, "call" it anything.

If he is guilty of treason, it shouldn't be too hard to prove.

Being in a picture doesn't pass even the most minuscule concept of guilt. 

Dig for yourself, it's all there.

There was an illegal gun running operation into Syria to arm the FSA (Fast&Furious), run with cover by the DOJ and previous administration, with kickbacks going to everyone including the McCain foundation.

They were arming and funding the enemies of this country, and Syd was meeting them wearing their pin to provide comfort and aid. He also played a central role in the palace coup attempt (read: his leaking of the dossier).  

Treason is what he did best. 

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for john mccain traitor

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-meets-isis-leader/

Bro, just stop.

How deranged are you that you think that an American Hero was helping organize ISIS? Just stop. The man spent 5 years in a POW camp and you're regurgitating nonsense and dishonoring his service. That's just wrong. 

And dude, they all look the same. 

Edited by The_Dude

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Stop with Snopes. Snopes is not a legit site. 

Snopes is more legitimate than you. And, yeah, it's well sourced. You have a ****ty picture that you feel gives you the right to disrespect an American hero. I don't wanna call you dumb, but you're dumb. You don't think the liberal press would have skewered McCain if there was a shred to any of that?

Just now, The_Dude said:

Snopes is more legitimate than you. 

False. If you read the link you sent, notice it leaves something out: AQ. FSA=AQ. 

As for their legitimacy:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2016/12/22/the-daily-mail-snopes-story-and-fact-checking-the-fact-checkers/#9965a7b227f8

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

You have a ****ty picture that you feel gives you the right to disrespect an American hero.

More than a picture... but keep fellating the memory of a dead man who wanted to do nothing more than make it easier for our enemies to kill you and your combat buddies. It's a rational position to take.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

False. If you read the link you sent, notice it leaves something out: AQ. FSA=AQ. 

As for their legitimacy:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2016/12/22/the-daily-mail-snopes-story-and-fact-checking-the-fact-checkers/#9965a7b227f8

I said Snopes is more legitimate than YOU. That's a fact. 

But it's not. If you read into Snopes' background. They're disinformation, bought and paid for. And have been exposed repeatedly as such over the past several years. 

You're wrong. 

Again. 

So, explain why the real press didn't jump all over a chance to skewer a leading republican? BECAUSE THERE'S NO TRUTH TO YOUR NONSENSE. Jesus christ. Will your bull **** picture pass muster? No. You can't publish that because no editor would let it run. Academically if you tried to publish that you'd get skewered there too. Now on a stupid message board, filled with stupid conspiracy theorists you'll find idiots that will eat your bull **** up and call you a smart guy. But you're not. Nothing in your insinuation is logical, it doesn't pass the smell test, and I don't know an analyst that would identify that ****ty picture as Baghdadi. Because the picture sucks. But you, some schmuck on the internet has it allllll figured out. John McCain tried to sneak treason past you, but you noticed. I bet it was McCain that sprayed flammable materials on the beams at the WTC just before 9/11, huh? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The_Dude said:

So, explain why the real press didn't jump all over a chance to skewer a leading republican? 

I have. 

Syria was 44's baby. The press treated 44 with kid gloves. Syd was on team 44 in regards to arming AQ. Thus, exposing Syd would expose 44's criminality and that wasn't going to happen. 

I have. 

Syria was 44's baby. The press treated 44 with kid gloves. Syd was on team 44 in regards to arming AQ. Thus, exposing Syd would expose 44's criminality and that wasn't going to happen. 

I am academically trained to separate facts from bull ****. You're spewing bull ****, sir. Any learned person would not buy what you're selling. 

• Like (+1) 1

Keep fellating a man who pissed on the graves of everyone who served and wanted to make it easier for the enemies of this country to kill you and your buddies. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

I am academically trained to separate facts from bull ****. 

Your posting history shows this isn't true. And if it is, you need your money back. :lol: 

Do you deny the Obama administration was running guns into Syrian rebels' hands? 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/u-s-strategy-arming-syrian-rebels-didnt-work

A covert CIA program created under the Obama administration to train and arm moderate Syrian rebels to put pressure on the Assad regime will soon end, The Washington Post first reported Wednesday.