DRAINING THE SWAMP

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Oh lordy, we gots us prediction number 142,038,273 that Trump's reign of terror is finally going to end!

Let me guess....it's the "beginning of the end for Trump".  Haven't heard that one at all in the last 2 1/2 years!

• Like (+1) 1

Yep. Nothing to see here. Just two more bombs getting dropped on Trumps head today. First its the National Enquirer CEO cutting a deal. Now the Manhattan DA is considering charges against the Trump Organization but your right tards, just fake news. Im sure you'll wake up tomorrow and it will all be gone. LMFAO. You dbags manage to look even dumber than the day before. Over and over and over. I really dont know how its possible to grow exponentially dumber by the minute but you clowns have rewritten history with this incredible achievement. 

8 hours ago, Nanker said:

Not really. Stay tuned. Thanks for checking in though. 

7 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Oh lordy, we gots us prediction number 142,038,273 that Trump's reign of terror is finally going to end!

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Let me guess....it's the "beginning of the end for Trump".  Haven't heard that one at all in the last 2 1/2 years!

Please stop responding to these idiotic threads and these trolls will eventually go away.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I don't want to see Trump impeached . I rather not see another Democrat majority Congress in 2018 either.

Lets see this play out once and for all. It will either work or the Democrats walk away big in 2020.

7 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Yep. Nothing to see here. Just two more bombs getting dropped on Trumps head today. First its the National Enquirer CEO cutting a deal. Now the Manhattan DA is considering charges against the Trump Organization but your right tards, just fake news. Im sure you'll wake up tomorrow and it will all be gone. LMFAO. You dbags manage to look even dumber than the day before. Over and over and over. I really dont know how its possible to grow exponentially dumber by the minute but you clowns have rewritten history with this incredible achievement. 

Well, they are upset about the coup and all, lol