All the President's Men

donbb

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

Any republican beside Trump could have beaten Clinton and the country would have been better off.

This is why Bill Clinton asked his longtime friend Donald Trump to fraudulently run as a Republican for President in 2016.  The Clintons are corrupt to the core but they're not completely stupid.

So VP Mike Pence becomes President Mike Pence and he starts with a clean slate.

Then the real investigation into the 2016 US Presidential election starts.  The Clintons and the DNC and MSM will have a lot of explaining to do while President Mike Pence begins his Conservative Republican agenda.

In other words, to all of you Trump haters, be careful of what you wish....uh, never mind.

:)

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

Any republican beside Trump could have beaten Clinton and the country would have been better off.

I think there is still a lot we do not know about the GOP primary. Did the Russians help Trump win there, too? Putin hates Rubio as much as Clinton. So who knows what would have happened if another Republican won. Job Bush? Ted Cruz? 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Why are you so obsessed with me?

Good correction. Touché

I am not obsessed with you but I'm not going to let you make claims and then not back them up. Now, once again, where is your proof that Ivanka slept with her father?

22 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

This is why Bill Clinton asked his longtime friend Donald Trump to fraudulently run as a Republican for President in 2016.  The Clintons are corrupt to the core but they're not completely stupid.

You may be right . How the primary voters could believe Trump's promises were possible , I will never understand, that scares me the most.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Baron, to me, is off limits. A dumb bimbo that try’s to involve herself in daddy’s affairs is fair game. 

Attack her policy statements. Her political philosophy. 

But you attack her as a “whore” and “bimbo.” It’s as classless and childish as joesixpack and westside calling Michelle a tranny. 

We can do better. It starts with you. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Please spell out these promises.

Eliminate the federal debt in 8 years

"We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt. ... Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1418/eliminate-federal-debt-8-years/

This one is my favorite

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I think there is still a lot we do not know about the GOP primary. Did the Russians help Trump win there, too? Putin hates Rubio as much as Clinton. So who knows what would have happened if another Republican won. Job Bush? Ted Cruz? 

How do you know so much about Putin?

Imagine that, tibs is really a russian bot! That actually makes sense!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Я использую отчеты с открытым исходным кодом, чтобы узнать о Путине. 

Вы наши действительно тают вниз! 

Boy, didyoushitthebedthere.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

But you attack her as a “whore” and “bimbo.” It’s as classless and childish as joesixpack and westside calling Michelle a tranny. 

Wr can do better. It starts with you. 

...ya know, you’re not wrong. 

You are now my mesaage board zen master. 

You sir, are a true stoic. 

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

We can do better. It starts with you. 

What's your take on attacks against Liz Warren?

Yes, honest question

Let's do this! 

While on CNN a little later, Davis offered that Cohen would probably be willing to testify before Congress about what he knows about Trump’s knowledge of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/cohen-lawyer-lanny-davis-says-his-client-doesnt-want-to-be-dirtied-by-a-presidential-pardon/2018/08/22/871ea524-a600-11e8-a656-943eefab5daf_story.html?utm_term=.669714bc173f

11 hours ago, ALF said:

Eliminate the federal debt in 8 years

"We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt. ... Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1418/eliminate-federal-debt-8-years/

This one is my favorite

Has a presidential candidate ever not promised that?