Happy Birthday LancasterSteve!!!!!!

R. Rich

He and Lisa are at the Lion King at Sheas , the Broadway production which is in Buffalo for a couple more weeks. Lucky dog. Fantastic play. Talked football with him this afternoon. Lunch on Friday.

Cheers to my great friend who sits next to me at every home game.

Happy birthday, Mr. Niceguy.

277322[/snapback]

Happy Birthday Steve, maybe for your Birthday the Bills will upgrade your seat to be next to someone more entertaining, :w00t::w00t:

Starting brawls isn't entertaining ? Since when ?  :w00t:

277333[/snapback]

Since they are usually preceded by a high pitched girlish scream of "You spilled my latte into my fried Bologna" before you pansy slap the the guy. That gets old after a while. but it is amusing I suppose.

Since they are usually preceded by a high pitched girlish scream of "You spilled my latte into my fried Bologna" before you pansy slap the the guy. That gets old after a while. but it is amusing I suppose.

277340[/snapback]

A lot you know. I always have a double cappuccino with just a touch of nutmeg. Everyone in the club knows that.

He and Lisa are at the Lion King at Sheas , the Broadway production which is in Buffalo for a couple more weeks. Lucky dog. Fantastic play. Talked football with him this afternoon. Lunch on Friday.

Happy birthday, Mr. Niceguy.

277322[/snapback]

Is it becoming standard fare to take your wife to see the Lion King on your birthday? What a coinkydink.

A toast; to the Ribmaster Supreme!

Enjoy the day, Steve.  See you in a few weeks.

277183[/snapback]

Thank You everyone for the HB's. As Mark VI stated earlier my better half treated me to the performance of the Lion King plus a nice dinner!!

I had a wonderful day and was very happy to enjoy it with my wife of 29 years :w00t: