Buffalo ain't so bad

HopsGuy

Tampa and St. Petersburg were in the bottom 5. What do those people have to be depressed about? Nice weather, beaches, a recent Super Bowl team, and the last Stanley Cup champ. And even though they have a lousy baseball stadium, at least they have a team. Cry me a river.

Tampa and St. Petersburg were in the bottom 5.  What do those people have to be depressed about?  Nice weather, beaches, a recent Super Bowl team, and the last Stanley Cup champ.  And even though they have a lousy baseball stadium, at least they have a team.  Cry me a river.

276823[/snapback]

Because Florida has no sense of "home".

That's just not my personal opinion (since you know Im moving from FLA to WNY). Everyone says that (that speaks english).

Nice weather only goes so far - seriously.

Tampa and St. Petersburg were in the bottom 5.  What do those people have to be depressed about?  Nice weather, beaches, a recent Super Bowl team, and the last Stanley Cup champ.  And even though they have a lousy baseball stadium, at least they have a team.  Cry me a river.

276823[/snapback]

They also have to contend with the 86-year-old guy in front of them wearing a hat and driving an Oldsmobile at 30 mph on the highway. Give them a break. ;)

Men's Health ranked 101 American Cities for depression (the higher the rank, the less depressed the city).  The Nickel City came in a respectable 11th.  Rochester was 43rd, just ahead of San Diego.  The most depressed city?  You guessed it:  Philadelphia.

Jersey City ahead of Honolulu?

276799[/snapback]

I guess it's true when they say "fat people die happy". ;)

Because Florida has no sense of "home".

That's just not my personal opinion (since you know Im moving from FLA to WNY). Everyone says that (that speaks english).

Nice weather only goes so far - seriously.

276832[/snapback]

I agree on both counts.

They also have to contend with the 86-year-old guy in front of them wearing a hat and driving an Oldsmobile at 30 mph on the highway.

Yeah, but they can do it with the car windows open while watching the scantily clad babes walking around.

Yeah, but they can do it with the car windows open while watching the scantily clad babes walking around.

277044[/snapback]

DING DING DING!

Not to mention they can sit around playing dominoes all day smoking good cigars and soaking up the sunshine.

Sunshine. What a novel concept.