Who is the man talking to Zbigniew Brzezinski in these photos?

9 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Why, since Defense Stocks rapidly ascended after 911....

Yup, hedge fund managers can leverage the heck out of small price movements in oil, the dollar etc....  Clearly, you know some Zionists who did that...

You have so much to learn.

Just a note, expressed in a polite, kind spirited way.

If you want to be a conspiracist,  you have to have some idea of what you are talking about.

You don't, on anything related to this matter, from the actual event to peripheral issues.

Calling someone  Zionist isn't going to get it.

It's like pointing a paint gun at yourself and pulling the trigger.

Yeah, it isn't like I have a CFA or anything like that....)

and if I passed all three CFA exams consecutively, that would put me in a 1 in 10 category of excellence.... which would be inconsistent with the post above...

SHOW US A PHOTO OF BIN LADEN IN SAUDI OR STFU

5 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Yeah, it isn't like I have a CFA or anything like that....)

and if I passed all three CFA exams consecutively, that would put me in a 1 in 10 category of excellence.... which would be inconsistent with the post above...

SHOW US A PHOTO OF BIN LADEN IN SAUDI OR STFU

Oh, good, you're a CFA.  That qualifies you as an intelligence photo-analyst, structural engineer, and bin Laden family genealogist.  :rolleyes:

And I drive a BMW, so !@#$ you.  

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, good, you're a CFA.  That qualifies you as an intelligence photo-analyst, structural engineer, and bin Laden family genealogist.  :rolleyes:

And I drive a BMW, so !@#$ you.  

It's the BMW, Prius model, right?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Like I only have one car.  :rolleyes:  Prius is for city driving.  BMW is for fun.  Bentley is to keep my mechanic's boat afloat.

Just now, LaDexter said:

It would be pretty funny to sit myself and "sherpa" down for a CFA type of test...

It would be like John Urschel taking the Wonderlic against Dexter Manley....

What were your GRE scores?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Dumb Americans are supposed to believe in Global Warming, not 911 Zionists loaded with 911 profits...

Didn't take GRE.

Took SAT, GMAT, and some sort of "Achievement" test specifically about Spanish and Physics (so I could place out of Spanish and not take it)

1390 combined SAT

670 GMAT

4 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Dumb Americans are supposed to believe in Global Warming, not 911 Zionists loaded with 911 profits...

Didn't take GRE.

Took SAT, GMAT, and some sort of "Achievement" test specifically about Spanish and Physics (so I could place out of Spanish and not take it)

1390 combined SAT

670 GMAT

Wow.  You are a !@#$ing idiot.

6 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

It would be pretty funny to sit myself and "sherpa" down for a CFA type of test...

That's the first accurate thing you've posted, and it would be fun.

Any self proclaimed "CFA" that claims, in the context of this thread, that hedge fund managers can "leverage the heck out of small price movements in oil, the dollar etc.," is ignorant.

None of that has anything to do with the ways one could have made money with very little risk if the event was known.

Edited by sherpa

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

That's the first accurate thing you've posted, and it would be fun.

Any self proclaimed "CFA" that claims, in the context of this thread, that hedge fund managers can "leverage the heck out of small price movements in oil, the dollar etc.," is ignorant.

But he's a PHYSICIST!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Really, so hedge fund managers can't do that??

LOL!!!!

If you know with 100% surety that a bogus false flag "Terror" strike will drive up the price of oil starting on 9/12, and you are a hedge fund manager, you borrow money to buy every oil futures contracts you can (just not the "put" kind)....

11 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

LOL!!!!

If you know with 100% surety that a bogus false flag "Terror" strike will drive up the price of oil starting on 9/12, and you are a hedge fund manager, you borrow money to buy every oil futures contracts you can (just not the "put" kind)....

Hundreds of easier, less risky ways to do it.

A CFA would know that.

13 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

LOL!!!!

I'm becoming more and more convinced that the "CFA" exams you passed are not the same "CFA" exams the rest of us passed...