Who is the man talking to Zbigniew Brzezinski in these photos?

Just now, DC Tom said:

except the evidence you have..

They did not erase the KGB archives.... whoever took these photos did not have Ziggy's permission...

and Putin is the first world leader to come out as a TRUTHER.... which explains why the "US" media hates him so much...

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

They did not erase the KGB archives.... whoever took these photos did not have Ziggy's permission...

and Putin is the first world leader to come out as a TRUTHER.... which explains why the "US" media hates him so much...

So the Zionists didn't erase all the records?  I'm so confused.

No, wait...YOU'RE so confused.  I'm fine.

3 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 3

DC Tom,

Zionist 911 Traitors erased all US records of Col Ossman, which is why those websites linked in the opening post have no photos.

These photos were not made by anyone American.  The photographer did not have Ziggy's permission to take pictures.

Now, think hard.... WHO would be spying on a US CIA operation to disrupt the USSR occupation of Afghan????

4 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

"Jew-Hater" =

someone who listens to the survivors of the USS Liberty

The survivors who were below decks and didn't see a goddamn thing.

I had a chance to interview a sailor from the USS Honolulu who survived the Battle of Tassafaronga.  I asked what he remembered.  He told me "I was in the engine room.  I didn't see ****."

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

DC Tom,

Zionist 911 Traitors erased all US records of Col Ossman, which is why those websites linked in the opening post have no photos.

These photos were not made by anyone American.  The photographer did not have Ziggy's permission to take pictures.

Now, think hard.... WHO would be spying on a US CIA operation to disrupt the USSR occupation of Afghan????

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 2

The USS Liberty was sent to investigate claims that Israel was EXTERMINATING the residents of the Bank, Strip, and Heights, just as Einstein said they would....

There's your motive - no photos of Israeli concentration camps for the American people to see....

Just now, LaDexter said:

The USS Liberty was sent to investigate claims that Israel was EXTERMINATING the residents of the Bank, Strip, and Heights, just as Einstein said they would....

There's your motive - no photos of Israeli concentration camps for the American people to see....

Because you'd send a ship to investigate events on a massif 40 miles from the ocean.  

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, LaDexter said:

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The survivors who were below decks and didn't see a goddamn thing.

I had a chance to interview a sailor from the USS Honolulu who survived the Battle of Tassafaronga.  I asked what he remembered.  He told me "I was in the engine room.  I didn't see ****."

Lockwood was one of the survivors, but not the only one....

http://www.seattleweekly.com/news/a-seattleite-is-fighting-for-justice-for-the-uss-liberty-but-not-without-some-controversy/

"As Pat O’Malley, a Pierce County judge and USS Liberty survivor, told The Seattle Times in 2009, “If you listen to all the explanations of what happened, any rational person is going to say that can’t be—there is something missing here. We need the truth. Until governments tell the truth, how do you get trust?”"

It would appear that Lockwood is not the only one...

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because you'd send a ship to investigate events on a massif 40 miles from the ocean

You can't refute that was the mission of the USS Liberty.  All the US had done to help Israel, and this is how we are "repaid..."

33 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Zionists don't like freedom of speech, or photos that document their lies and guilt regarding 911... and Pan Am 103.

If you are going to quote someone's reply, please use their whole reply.

And again, the childishness of your responses demonstrates that my comment was correct.

This nonsense once again shows the need for a minimum number of posts before you can start a thread.

Just now, DC Tom said:

That's what the Zionists WANT you to think!

Absolutely! And while you’re watching them dance, their confederates are busy stealing the hats and coats and purses left in the coatroom. :o