Its June 18th- And I hate Summer Already

plenzmd1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

You fail to capture my vision of a winterless free life, other than my occasional decision to visit a wintry location. Those trips are lovely and I love them, but I don’t want to live through it just because I live in the wrong place. Unfortunately, my wife does not entirely share my view on this. Want to guess who will win? 

Let Me guess, you will be doing donuts in the parking lot on your way to get groceries?  Somebody's got to pay the milk bill.  Sack up, get a rear wheel drive vehicle and enjoy yourself!

Smart woman! ?

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

You must have hated Clarence when you were a young lad.....

I was in Williamsville and I actually loved it. But I do remember sitting by the fireplace in the basement, trying to thaw out at 3:45pm as it was getting dark outside, and the folks in Miami were not only beating my team for an entire decade, but dancing around in sunshine in shorts and tee shirts. Yes, my family says it caused some deep issues, and I can’t argue. 

We lived 30 years in southern resort areas, and I like to play tennis and sweat. For those who like to run or workout, they might appreciate what it’s like to have that taken away. 

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Let Me guess, you will be doing donuts in the parking lot on your way to get groceries?  Somebody's got to pay the milk bill.  Sack up, get a rear wheel drive vehicle and enjoy yourself!

Smart woman! ?

I think Augie should think about spending his deep winter months in Australia/New Zealand. 

Just now, Augie said:

I was in Williamsville and I actually loved it. But I do remember sitting by the fireplace in the basement, trying to thaw out at 3:45pm as it was getting dark outside, and the folks in Miami were not only beating my team for an entire decade, but dancing around in sunshine in shorts and tee shirts. Yes, my family says it caused some deep issues, and I can’t argue. 

We lived 30 years in southern resort areas, and I like to play tennis and sweat. For those who like to run or workout, they might appreciate what it’s like to have that taken away. 

The cold doesn't bother me that much....the lack of daylight in the winter does.

Edited by Misterbluesky
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Smart woman! ?

She’s very smart, but has no weather sense! She will follow family first, then money. Our weather differences are down the list, and I can’t argue that. Family first! 

• Like (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...

Its October 4th, its still freaking summer. Is it too much to ask to watch a hockey game outside in freaking October? 93 freaking degrees today...with a feels like of 96...and the Sabres open tonight.

Damn was it ever nice in Green Bay last weekend..i am moving there

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Its October 4th, its still freaking summer. Is it too much to ask to watch a hockey game outside in freaking October? 93 freaking degrees today...with a feels like of 96...and the Sabres open tonight.

You will find it a very affordable place to live.....because anyone with a brain had moved away already, leaving a house for you to purchase for just a few meadcoins. I’m sure you loved mid-40’s, gray skies and drizzle last week as you pranced about in your shorts, but I’ll hit the tennis courts here today as it won’t be a glorious 93 degrees forever!   ?

2 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Any hot b!tches?

one puked on my buddy on the dance floor at the Bills bar on Saturday night...does that count as hot?

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

You will find it a very affordable place to live.....because anyone with a brain had moved away already, leaving a house for you to purchase for just a few meadcoins. I’m sure you loved mid-40’s, gray skies and drizzle last week as you pranced about in your shorts, but I’ll hit the tennis courts here today as it won’t be a glorious 93 degrees forever!   ?

i did actually, and it was perfect shorts weather

• Sad 1

The weather turned just a hair, this morning it was only 73 when I got in my truck.    High still 90, hell my pool is still 86 degrees we spent Sunday in it watching the travesty that was the Bills game.   

I wish it would get cooler, but still 90 days away from that.  The license plates are changing colors though like they always do in the fall in Florida. 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I'll take 90 on October over 35 and a chance of snow.  

• Like (+1) 1