Why Is Our Government Putting People In Cages?

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Really?  We've graduated from "Double dumbass pork chop on you!" to "No take-backsies!"  What's next, "Nobody touch the floor, it's lava?"

Kids games? I’m like a sprained ankle, I don’t play. 

But if I can’t be Cliff, I’m totally Sam. 

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I feel for the cop but it couldn’t have happened in a state that deserves it more. 

This is a ridiculous statement because there is no state that deserves to have an officer murdered for simply handling a DUI investigation.

In fact, to remarkably make the tragedy worse, few in this state will give two schitts about the cop being killed, so nothing will really be done to help the family or city beyond a few pretend words to console.

Sadly, if this were reversed and the cop killed the illegal, the state would be on fire with the horrible abuse of undocumented workers who are only here to break the DUI laws that Americans don't want to break. These are the same people who think the border patrol is somehow responsible for the death of a child who was dragged through 1500 miles of trashlands to get to Tijuana.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

This is a ridiculous statement because there is no state that deserves to have an officer murdered for simply handling a DUI investigation.

In fact, to remarkably make the tragedy worse, few in this state will give two schitts about the cop being killed, so nothing will really be done to help the family or city beyond a few pretend words to console.

Sadly, if this were reversed and the cop killed the illegal, the state would be on fire with the horrible abuse of undocumented workers who are only here to break the DUI laws that Americans don't want to break. These are the same people who think the border patrol is somehow responsible for the death of a child who was dragged through 1500 miles of trashlands to get to Tijuana.

Blah, blah, blah. 

Im not saying I’m happy about the cops death. But if its gonna happen it should happen in California. 

An illegal alien killed a cop. California helped make it possible. 

Maybe they need to suffer more of these to learn?

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Kids games? I’m like a sprained ankle, I don’t play. 

But if I can’t be Cliff, I’m totally Sam. 

Washed up, bald, and only good for giving me free drinks as I run up my $60,000+ tab?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-oakland-mayor-who-tipped-off-illegal-immigrants-of-ice-raid-says-she-has-no-regrets

How in the fock is this not obstruction of justice? 

These people are committing a crime. 

How is this any any different than tipping off a bank robber that the coppers are on him? 

Put this retard in jail!

46 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-oakland-mayor-who-tipped-off-illegal-immigrants-of-ice-raid-says-she-has-no-regrets

How in the fock is this not obstruction of justice? 

These people are committing a crime. 

How is this any any different than tipping off a bank robber that the coppers are on him? 

Put this retard in jail!

From your link:

"I have no regrets, none. The more time goes by, the more certain I feel that I did the right thing in standing up for our community and pointing out our values are not aligned with our laws."

— Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

From your link:

"I have no regrets, none. The more time goes by, the more certain I feel that I did the right thing in standing up for our community and pointing out our values are not aligned with our laws."

— Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf

We need to have open borders and provide EVERYBODY with:

- Universal basic income

- Free education

- Free school breakfast and lunches

- Free healthcare

- Quality lodgings if they can’t afford it

- Food stamps if they need them

Yes, it will ruin the country due to its cost. But as we’re all dying of hunger at least we’ll be able to say ‘we’re no racists!’