Should Tommy Robinson be freed?

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

You must be very disappointed, seeing a white supremacist survive something like that...

• 2 months later...

They got a combined 220 years...

Tommy Robinson celebrates jailing of Asian sex gang whose trial led to his arrest as he slams 'establishment' for bailing them but locking HIM up after claiming one on-the-run rapist is in Pakistan
* Huddersfield in Yorkshire is the latest UK town exposed as having Asian sex gang which operated for years
* Gang of 20 men groomed, drugged and raped girls, some as young as 11. Their jailing can be reported today
* One trial led to Tommy Robinson's jailing for contempt over social media posts he posted endangering case
* Gang member made sickening call to a care home where one victim lived, saying:  'Tell her I want to f*** her'
* Another went on the run after his victim identified him when she saw him in a shop. He was not at sentencing 

On 5/27/2018 at 8:14 PM, #34fan said:

Surprising to you only... The SA were douchebags led by a douchebag... Probably the same dagger Hitler ceremoniously stabbed them all in the back with.

Look, I admitted she was hot... I can't also make her NOT a racist.

How about yourslef?  Can you make you not a racist?  Oh holier than though pedestal occupant.