Reagan Was My Hero And Trump Is His Clone (Somewhat)

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I know.  I always thought of him as more of the "burnt toast" guy.

I've had posts deleted from PPP - recently - for being racist, that were far less racist than baskin's.

that's probably the only time I've said something is racist in years

Just now, row_33 said:

that's probably the only time I've said something is racist in years

I'm racist every day now.

Just because, since I'm accused every day of being racist, I consciously avoid minorities as much as I possibly can.  I don't need the hassle.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I know.  I always thought of him as more of the "burnt toast" guy.

I've had posts deleted from PPP - recently - for being racist, that were far less racist than baskin's.

Good. Hopefully his gets deleted as well. far less racist is still racist.

5 minutes ago, Real News said:

Donald Trump

For someone who claims to be a doctor, you sure seem to conduct yourself in a way which is considered incredibly irresponsible for people in that profession.

Do you often offer clinical diagnosis of individuals you've never examined, or even met?  More over, do you do so counter to those in your profession who have examined the individuals in question, and who provide them regular medical care?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

For someone who claims to be a doctor, you sure seem to conduct yourself in a way which is considered incredibly irresponsible for people in that profession.

Do you often offer clinical diagnosis of individuals you've never examined, or even met?  More over, do you do so counter to those in your profession who have examined the individuals in question, and who provide them regular medical care?

Again, you do nothing but assume.

I'm answering your question as to who @CardinalScotts was referring to.

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm a published physicist, a military history writer, a genius...and my biggest contribution to the board is "idiot."

It's the internet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Your entire existence can fairly easily be reduced to a series of character flaws.

Please do share your thesis. Although inconsequential to my livelihood, your assumptions are interesting and provide entertainment.

Edited by Real News