Happy Mother's Day Y'All

This is very funny, but is clearly a parody. For me, the mother downing the drink is a clear giveaway. And I could not find the video anywhere on the nextgenamerica.com web site.

Of course it's not a parody.  But "good people," keep telling yourself that it may be a parody... That you are really good inside. :lol:

Self-reflection, looking inward is hard for Deplorables.  Same with having a parody detector. Heck, not exactly the entitlement level of the Snowflakes out there, but pretty damn close.

Don't forget to wipe those tears when you burn ash.

And to the Democrats, belt another one done the hatch, that will ease your pain.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Believe it or not, this is not a parody. It is an actual commercial paid for with Tom Steyer's money.

Really?  It's not a parody? :lol: NO!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Of course it's not a parody.  But "good people," keep telling yourself that it may be a parody... That you are really good inside. :lol:

Self-reflection, looking inward is hard for Deplorables.  Same with having a parody detector. Heck, not exactly the entitlement level of the Snowflakes out there, but pretty damn close.

Don't forget to wipe those tears when burn ash.

And to the Democrats, belt another one done the hatch, that will ease your pain.

Really?  It's not a parody? :lol: NO!

Your posts always remind me of an old saying that goes like this:

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt. In your case I'm referring to posting. Every time you post there's an AFLAC duck stumbling around shaking its head in bewilderment due to your utter stupidity. Gator thanks you for making him seem less stupid.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your posts always remind me of an old saying that goes like this:

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt. In your case I'm referring to posting. Every time you post there's an AFLAC duck stumbling around shaking its head in bewilderment due to your utter stupidity. Gator thanks you for making him seem less stupid.

Then why don't you remain silent Rich. :lol:

Well it appears real.  What a nut job. Hopefully even gator can agree to that.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/772937/liberal-billionaire-tom-steyer-releases-melodramatic-ad-warning-mothers-that-gop-turn-sons-into-nazis

Unless whoever wrote this was suckered into thinking it’s legit too which is entirely possible. However the fact that (other than downing the drink at the end) it could be real is the sad part. 

Edited by Chef Jim

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well it appears real.  What a nut job. Hopefully even gator can agree to that.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/772937/liberal-billionaire-tom-steyer-releases-melodramatic-ad-warning-mothers-that-gop-turn-sons-into-nazis

Unless whoever wrote this was suckered into thinking it’s legit too which is entirely possible. However the fact that (other than downing the drink at the end) it could be real is the sad part. 

What do you find objectionable about this? I think it's great! 

Just now, Tiberius said:

What do you find objectionable? 

I thought it was clever 

Oh ok I agree with you. It cleverly displayed the idiocy of the left via a parody. I’ve not been around lately. Looks like you’re finally coming around.