Cohen Recieved Big Money From Russian Oligarch

24 hour rule: 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-trump-stormy-daniels-and-the-israeli-connection-1.6073490

DcxFnM1XUAI4hd7.jpg

So, it was the wrong Michael Cohen. This makes now the second time someone (first Fusion GPS, now Avenatti) got the wrong Michael Cohen. That only happens when someone is either deliberately misleading the public, or they're using illegally obtained 702 (type) data and lack the means to confirm it. 

Someone is leaking to Avenatti. Someone got the information wrong (intentionally or unintentionally). Oh, and Avenatti's tied to Fusion GPS pretty hard (who is paying his Stormy bills? Not her, Perkins Coie is). 

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

24 hour rule: 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-trump-stormy-daniels-and-the-israeli-connection-1.6073490

DcxFnM1XUAI4hd7.jpg

So, it was the wrong Michael Cohen. This makes now the second time someone (first Fusion GPS, now Avenatti) got the wrong Michael Cohen. That only happens when someone is either deliberately misleading the public, or they're using illegally obtained 702 (type) data and lack the means to confirm it. 

Someone is leaking to Avenatti. Someone got the information wrong (intentionally or unintentionally). Oh, and Avenatti's tied to Fusion GPS pretty hard (who is paying his Stormy bills? Not her, Perkins Coie is). 

If this is true.............. this has to go into the category of..............

"You gotta be fu ck ing kidding me"

How to you really respond to this? 

I guess a Witch hunt of ANY KIND is ok to this sitting President.

Even people who hated Obama would be turned off to this lunacy if it happened to him.

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, and the FBI raided Manafort too but it's looking more and more like it was over nothing. You can't just make up a crime, there has to be evidence and so far we've seen none

The FBI has been known to get things wrong and this is why the higher ups in the justice system are under severe scrutiny.

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

24 hour rule: 

DcxFnM1XUAI4hd7.jpg

some of the companies like novartis and att have admitted paying him . novartis said 1.2 million. id like to think its the wrong cohen but hows that make sense when compaies saythey paid him?

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If this is true.............. this has to go into the category of..............

"You gotta be fu ck ing kidding me"

How to you really respond to this? 

I guess a Witch hunt of ANY KIND is ok to this sitting President.

Even people who hated Obama would be turned off to this lunacy if it happened to him.

He is not the one doing the witch hunting, unless I’m misreading.

Just now, joesixpack said:

I mean anything against the President that is, by the people who want him out of office, Cohen.

If I am explaining myself correctly here.

23 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The FBI has been known to get things wrong and this is why the higher ups in the justice system are under severe scrutiny.

Wait, there is more juicy stuff that will make Gator's head explode. The Russians Mueller indicted weren't supposed to contest the charges.....

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/robert-mueller-tough-week-court-manafort/

So . . . guess what? One of those Russian businesses, Concord Management and Consulting, wants its day in court. It has retained the Washington law firm of Reed Smith, two of whose partners, Eric Dubelier and Katherine Seikaly, have told Mueller that Concord is ready to have its trial — and by the way, let’s see all the discovery the law requires you to disclose, including all the evidence you say supports the extravagant allegations in the indictment.

So this entire charade is falling apart as Mueller had no evidence now to give the Russians, or Manafort for discovery.

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Wait, there is more juicy stuff that will make Gator's head explode. The Russians Mueller indicted weren't supposed to contest the charges.....

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/robert-mueller-tough-week-court-manafort/

So this entire charade is falling apart as Mueller had no evidence now to give the Russians, or Manafort for discovery.

Lives have been destroyed over this whole Russian BS.

For example, Buffalo's own Michael Caputo has had his life turned upside down............... FOR NOTHING.

Let's see how Mueller and his team would like it if they get their lives turned upside down.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

No but the media never said anything negative about obama,

all puff piece stories about what obama ate daily , what his wife was

wearing, them going on vacation etc etc etc.

This is nothing but BS whats going on with trump currently.

lets take a hard look at democrats like maxine waters, who has one

of the worst if not the worst district in the country and all she does

is go around attacking the president and this country.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Lives have been destroyed over this whole Russian BS.

For example, Buffalo's own Michael Caputo has had his life turned upside down............... FOR NOTHING.

Let's see how Mueller and his team would like it if they get their lives turned upside down.

once cleared caputo should run for mayor. hed turn buffalo around

7 minutes ago, Albwan said:

No but the media never said anything negative about obama,

all puff piece stories about what obama ate daily , what his wife was

wearing, them going on vacation etc etc etc.

This is nothing but BS whats going on with trump currently.

lets take a hard look at democrats like maxine waters, who has one

of the worst if not the worst district in the country and all she does

is go around attacking the president and this country.

James Brown has got to be the dumbest person in politics.

She doesn't even live in her pathetic district and just look at her wealth..... FOR A CONGRESSWOMAN.

AT&T threw hundreds of thousands of dollars at this guy right before the DOJ  had  business to review about the company. So corrupt. Other businesses also threw money at this. 

This might explain why Rudy wanted to make this money issue all about paying off women. 

• Haha (+1) 1