Interviews/Commentary about Josh Allen (WY OC, Palmer, Joe B etc)

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have provided explanations and offered locations to go to.  

If you choose to ignore what I posted  and instead throw insults then I have to ask ....

Who’s being ignorant and arrogant here?

Lol! Come on, man. Don't play dumb. Saying "Here's some help" and linking to Joe B's Twitter? I shouldn't even be bothering to explain. Come on.

9 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

So sarcastic. Bottom line: the Joe B thing was significant and absolutely deserving of its own thread. You screwed up on this.

I'd love to see a poll on this topic and then have you folks bring your sarcastic, arrogant responses to the table after seeing the results.

May have screwed up.  Bound to happen from time to time.  Judgement call what to merge.  Folks bound to disagree, and sometimes judgement off.

Seems to be a fact that people link articles and discuss them, and could continue (if they wished) discussing them even after a merged thread.

Sorry you find that sarcastic and arrogant.  No sarcasm intended, and none that I can see there.  Doesn’t seem real arrogant either.

Merged threads can’t be unmerged.  I’ll give it a bit to see if it can return to actual football discussion, then I’ll probably suggest that further discussion of how the board is run be moved to “Customer Service” and lock.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Like I said, GoFor It.  Be sure to tell him there are still seven different Josh Allen threads on the first page and folks were reporting and messaging about too many multiple threads.

It probably doesn't look good for a moderator to be arguing on an unrelated issue on a thread.  If this was anyone else, the thread would be closed by now for not "positively contributing to the community" I will take my concerns to SDS

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

May have screwed up.  Bound to happen from time to time.  Judgement call what to merge.  Folks bound to disagree, and sometimes judgement off.

Seems to be a fact that people link articles and discuss them, and could continue (if they wished) discussing them even after a merged thread.

Sorry you find that sarcastic and arrogant.  No sarcasm intended, and none that I can see there.  Doesn’t seem real arrogant either.

Merged threads can’t be unmerged.  I’ll give it a bit to see if it can return to actual football discussion, then I’ll probably suggest that further discussion of how the board is run be moved to “Customer Service” and lock.

Good call... Look, I feel pretty sill arguing about a message board so I will be good with whatever is best.  Either way the bottom line is TSW is an awesome community for us Bills fan.  While we may disagree on trivial things like threads I'm glad to have the experience to chat with other Bills fans here.

Edited by BuffaloRush

[This is an automated response]The thread is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.Thank you.

If you have concerns/suggestions regarding how the forum is run, please discuss them in the “Customer Service” forum.  

Thanks!