What Was “The Worst Kept Secret” About Russ Brandon?

20 hours ago, matter2003 said:

White knights to the rescue...trying to force other men into the nice little box women put them in. !@#$ outta here with that bull ****.

A women says to jump? 20 guys come running over to ask how high.

A woman accuses a man of anything? He's guilty regardless of evidence.

A woman recants her accusations because she is caught in a lie? He's still guilty, she's just too scared or too scarred to come forward.

A guy has physical standards and decides to not go out with a woman because of her looks or weight and they are vilified for "being shallow" but yet the same women wont give the time of day to many guys for the same reasons(too short, not in good shape, etc) and its good because they are "picky" and "deserve better" even while bringing literally nothing to the table. 

Unemployed 30 year old women living with their parents are "smart and practical" while guys doing the same thing are "bums and losers".

When men bring up the double standards and hypocrisy that exist with women today they are bashed by the white knights and women alike. But yet everyday 5 or 6 stories on yahoo are basically carbon copies of these very things...but I'm delusional apparently because I call BS when I see BS and won't just "go along" with the lemmings as they hurl themselves off the cliff??? Again, !@#$ outta here with that bull ****.

I speak the inconvenient, non-politically correct truth that an ever increasing amount of women(not all) play the victim card in cases when it benefits them and play the power card in cases when it benefits them regardless of the fact that often times they are diametrically opposed positions and have no accountability either from themselves or any men, having excuses at the ready to rationalize away all the reasons for things...but the white knights are in awe of their beauty and charms and allow themselves to be walked on like a door mat thinking that will garner them some "brownie points" not realizing that women neither like nor respect the men who willingly give away power to strengthen the female position while weakening their own because regardless of how things "are" these days, women view these men as weak and evolutionarily desire men who are strong. Society can try and make things whatever they want but they cant undo instincts that have withstood thousands of years of evolution and are mostly unchanged from what they were then.

The epidemic decline in testosterone levels over the past 60 years is really starting to really rear its ugly head in all aspects of society...pathetic. And then guys wonder why women say "Where are all the real men?"  Apparently they arent interested by guys that are standing right next to them marching with #MeToo shirts and signs.

https://goo.gl/images/NMBsJV

Spot on my man. T-Pose on these Soy Boy beta males in this thread. These dudes in this thread wives/gf are cheating on them because their vaginas go dry every time they open their feminist mouth. That’s why the feminists men have to rape women. Look at the feminist men from gamergate and other movements being charged for rape. Yeah #metoo NYSAG Schneiderman. Even one poster in here is advocating for your future 15 year old daughter to be raped by a 20 year old man. 

But don’t get mad at these Soy Boys. Find out who they are. Get in with their wives/gf and bang the crap out of them. Then provide evidence to these dudes that you’re banging their wives/gf. Then sit back and laugh when these beta males confront their spouses by saying, “but I cared about your feelings, how could you do this to me?”

• Thank you (+1) 1