Biggest draft in forever - How do Beane & co react to the pressure?

As the draft approaches, I'm really starting to feel the magnitude of it.. 

We have the ability to completely shape this franchise for years to come.

I've been very impressed by Beane and I trust the vision he has for the future of the Bills, but he must be feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders, being his first draft in his lifetime.

I'm feeling nervous just as a spectator , I can only imagine what Beane and Co are thinking right now. 

This is a potential career defining draft for a GM, how do you guys think he holds up? Does the pressure effect his decision making?

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

As the draft approaches, I'm really starting to feel the magnitude of it.. 

We have the ability to completely shape this franchise for years to come.

I've been very impressed by Beane and I trust the vision he has for the future of the Bills, but he must be feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders, being his first draft in his lifetime.

I'm feeling nervous just as a spectator , I can only imagine what Beane and Co are thinking right now. 

This is a potential career defining draft for a GM, how do you guys think he holds up? Does the pressure effect his decision making?

Leaders don't worry about the challenges they face...they will deal with it.  McDermott made a beautiful comment last year...."He would never ask a player to do something that he himself felt could not be done".   Great quote...Sean is going to lead this team by example and do the right thing to get it set for the next decade...

I will be happy even if they don't make their blockbuster deal...because I will know that they would have tried their best to make it happen and you need two hands to clap.

I honestly haven't been more calm w a front office as I have w these guys. I believe they have a draft plan and have every scenario played out and will already have the deals lined up to match. They are on the ball and have complete confidence they will do what's best for the Bills organization long term!! 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Leaders don't worry about the challenges they face...they will deal with it.  McDermott made a beautiful comment last year...."He would never ask a player to do something that he himself felt could not be done".   Great quote...Sean is going to lead this team by example and do the right thing to get it set for the next decade...

I will be happy even if they don't make their blockbuster deal...because I will know that they would have tried their best to make it happen and you need two hands to clap.

Man that is a helluva quote , McD is the real deal,he walks the walk and I feel players respond to that and respect it