Bills Links, 4/15: Should Buffalo Bills pursue Dez Bryant?

Form https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/4/15/17239572/bills-links-4-15-should-buffalo-pursue-dez-bryant-dallas-cowboys-richie-incognito Bills Links, 4/15: Should Buffalo Bills pursue DezBills

Bryant?
The talented wide receiver was cut by the Dallas Cowboys
By Anthony Marino on April 15, 2018 9:19 am

Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
Stop me if you have heard this before, but the Buffalo Bills are woefully thin at wide receiver. Couple this lack of depth with the recent release of Dez Bryant, and many are asking if the Bills will pursue the talented receiver. Our Tristan Garrett shared his thoughts on why the Bills and Dez are not a good fit, but today’s links are highlighted by some thinking that he could find a home in Buffalo.

There are also new mock drafts, updates on Richie Incognito, quarterback talk, and much more.

10 reasons the Buffalo Bills should sign WR Dez Bryant | NewYorkUpstate.com
Would Dez Bryant be a good fit in Buffalo?

LeSean McCoy pleads for Buffalo Bills to get former Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant | NewYorkUpstate.com
Perhaps McCoy can take another crack at recruiting.

CAPACCIO: 2018 Mock Draft No. 1 | WGR 550 SportsRadio
Sal is making plenty of "friends" with his latest mock draft.

Joe B: NFL Mock Draft No. 5 (4/11/18) - WKBW.com
We are just two weeks out from the Buffalo Bills potentially adding a franchise quarterback. Were they able to do so in the latest mock draft?

Live First Round Mock Draft - Locked On Bills
Kevin Massare and Jason Shannon complete a live mock draft.

A dangerous game of QB chicken - The Bills beat with Joe B. and Matthew Fairburn
More quarterback talk on the latest Bills beat podcast.

Three things to watch as the Bills begin offseason workouts - BuffaloBills.com
Buffalo's players return to One Bills Drive on Monday, April 16th for the start of the offseason conditioning program. Here's what you need to know.

Richie Incognito claims he'll be at Buffalo Bills' offseason program on Monday | NewYorkUpstate.com
Have we seen the last of Richie Incognito?

Edited by TucsonBillsFan

as Peter King has mentioned:

Rishard Matthews has been a more productive NFL player over the past three years than Dez Bryant. Since opening day 2015:

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2F

I've never heard of Rishard Mathews. I think that's all I need to know about signing Dez. 

Edited by Domdab99

Why would he (or any other WR) want to come to Buffalo? This has to be one of the least attractive places in the league for WR's.

Hopefully that all changes by next off season.