Buffalo Hasn't Conducted Itself This Offseason Like They'll Trade Most/All High PIcks for #2

I have said it before. All depend on what the Giants do.

And it would be wise for them to pick Eli's potential successor. They may not get back to #2 for awhile. And then that depends on who they think that player is and where they need to be.

I can see them screwing with the Jets. just because.

Good points about Beane though. he/they needs to prepare for how the cards unfold and then some.

16 hours ago, Wily Dog said:

The closer to the top of the draft , the less chance of failure. I know that the Bill's fan's are skitterish  of trading up , i.e. Watkins, Losman , Manuel. We have a new team in the F.O. and they have done a pretty fair job so far.  TRUST THE PROCESS.

The Bills traded down for Manuel, and probably could have done so twice. 

I read the moves starting in TC through the season and this off-season all points to Buffalo selecting a Qb in rd 1.  They are going to hitch their wagons to a prospect they feel is going to be the cornerstone of the franchise.  Do they move to 2 or 4 for that player?  More and more I expect Buffalo to go to 2 jump the Jets and get their guy.  They just want to ensure their guy is available at 2.