TSW Mock Draft Sign-Up (Closed)

Virgil

18 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

How come I lost my eagles??

People wanted new teams, so I just assigned first come, first serve.  You can have the Giants if you'd like or the teams with 2nd round picks, since the goal is to get through 2 rounds this time.

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

People wanted new teams, so I just assigned first come, first serve.  You can have the Giants if you'd like or the teams with 2nd round picks, since the goal is to get through 2 rounds this time.

Haha, Not a problem- Though I did respond first. 

I am fine with whatever, including sitting out if need be. :)

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Haha, Not a problem- Though I did respond first. 

I am fine with whatever, including sitting out if need be. :)

You are 100% correct. I don’t know what happened honestly. Take the Giants. I’ll take a team in round 2. 

4 hours ago, mileena said:

Talk about an elitist post. Why doesn't everybody get to participate like when it was held on the BBMB?

This place is so much better than BBMB that's why :nana:

Seriously though it was open invitation for the first one and op is allowing us to reclaim our teams.  The Bills picks will be community vote so everyone does get to participate.

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Are we doing 2 or 3 rounds?  If 3 I can do the Rams and Texans as well since they are one off picks.

9 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

If I'm interpreting correctly, I've got whatdrought with the Giants and Virgil with the Chiefs. Can adjust as needed depending how it works out.

Are we working on the assumption that once the draft starts, that's the order we're using regardless of outside powers that be? (As in, 5 minutes in, the bills (IRL) trade up or something like that.)

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Are we working on the assumption that once the draft starts, that's the order we're using regardless of outside powers that be? (As in, 5 minutes in, the bills (IRL) trade up or something like that.)

Right now I've got the order for the first 3 rounds as they exist today. Probably won't restart unless there's major Bills moves and everyone wants to, but that's up to Virgil/everyone else. I'm just setting up a sheet haha

17 minutes ago, Virgil said:

You are 100% correct. I don’t know what happened honestly. Take the Giants. I’ll take a team in round 2. 

Virgil, if you want the Giants I as the Cleveland owner will offer to share pick 4 and the 1st second rounder we have with Whatdrought. That way more people can play. Either way is fine for me. Just let me know what you guys want ?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

Virgil, if you want the Giants I as the Cleveland owner will offer to share pick 4 and the 1st second rounder we have with Whatdrought. That way more people can play. Either way is fine for me. Just let me know what you guys want ?

Id be fine with that as well and we can tag team it.

21 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I'm fine either way. Whatever works best for you. 

Giants are yours

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Keep both of them, I'm good boss.  But thank you

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Right now I've got the order for the first 3 rounds as they exist today. Probably won't restart unless there's major Bills moves and everyone wants to, but that's up to Virgil/everyone else. I'm just setting up a sheet haha

Right now the plan is 2 rounds.  I'll just pick for the Chiefs or Rams.  We will see what happens when we get there.  I don't think anyone is going to want to volunteer for teams and have to wait until round 2.

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Yes, there are no trades.  

• Like (+1) 1

I am actually about to head out for lunch and a movie, so I can't make the thread or update it right now.  I was going to start it at 5pm like originally planned.  

Sorry gentlemen.  Unless someone else wants to make it and run it.

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I am actually about to head out for lunch and a movie, so I can't make the thread or update it right now.  I was going to start it at 5pm like originally planned.  

Sorry gentlemen.  Unless someone else wants to make it and run it.

Lucky you, what movie you going to see?

How long will I have "on the clock"..... bear in mind that I am 5 hours ahead of you folks.  And as much as I am relishing my role rebuilding the formerly great Seattle Seahawks I will need to sleep at some point.  Blokes rarely sleeps so he will be okay. :)

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

How long will I have "on the clock"..... bear in mind that I am 5 hours ahead of you folks.  And as much as I am relishing my role rebuilding the formerly great Seattle Seahawks I will need to sleep at some point.  Blokes rarely sleeps so he will be okay. :)

8 hours