Bills Uniform Redesign Concept

Be kind. Done in Paint, and I really need to get Elements 3.0.

Redesign.

Went w/ the navy mask, which I think balances well with the socks.

i.e. on the white jersey, the scheme goes from top to bottom.... red, navy, white, white, navy, red.

Also put the logo on the shoulders, charging ahead, and slightly changed the current piping to a tapered red block that ties in w/ the one in the logo. One of the things it's going for is feasibility.

(I don't especially like the red jersey and admittedly creating a new pant just for it is superfluous.)

Edited by UConn James

i like them better than the current unis.

uconn played touch trying to come back but i'm glad my syracuse orangemen won.

i am sick of evryone saying how great this uconn team is and how they are going to be a 1 seed. they were ranked out of the top ten all year. why should they be atop ten.

I wouldn't go back to the royal blue, though. I quite like the navy, although I would eliminate the royal blue from the jersey completely and simply make the charging bison on the helmet navy to match the jersey.

I wouldn't go back to the royal blue, though. I quite like the navy, although I would eliminate the royal blue from the jersey completely and simply make the charging bison on the helmet navy to match the jersey.

272729[/snapback]

Agreed. <_<

Be kind. Done in Paint, and I really need to get Elements 3.0.

Redesign.

Went w/ the navy mask, which I think balances well with the socks.

i.e. on the white jersey, the scheme goes from top to bottom.... red, navy, white, white, navy, red.

Also put the logo on the shoulders, charging ahead, and slightly changed the current piping to a tapered red block that ties in w/ the one in the logo. One of the things it's going for is feasibility.

(I don't especially like the red jersey and admittedly creating a new pant just for it is superfluous.)

272709[/snapback]

Nice Job. It's amazing that almost, and I stress almost, every amateur out there who redesigns our uniforms, do a better job of anyone did at One Bills Drive.

These designs, any of them that you created, would be a huge upgrade over the crap we have now, especially our current white ones!

Nice......I like the royal blue home and the away.....just have blue pants with the away uniform. Go with a royal blue helmet cage.

I guess that sounds like what they previously were wearing.

How is it that all Buffalo sports teams looks horrid on the field or ice of play.....LOL

<_<

Sad thing, the snorting Mad Cow designed Sabres are the best of the bunch.

Nice Job.  It's amazing that almost, and I stress almost, every amateur out there who redesigns our uniforms, do a better job of anyone did at One Bills Drive.

These designs, any of them that you created, would be a huge upgrade over the crap we have now, especially our current white ones!

272776[/snapback]

I like the solid stripe through the jersey and pants!!!!!!

I need to see a double diget number (npt #11) for full effect

right now thumbs down...sorry.

272729[/snapback]

Don't know. I'd keep the royal; w/o it, they look like the Pats or Broncos, which is part of the problem that's attempting to be corrected. Plus, and I don't know if people think of it, getting rid of the royal blue would mean replacing the stadium seats and some of the FieldTurf. Besides, it is traditional, which is the main reason to use it.

Navy makes a good minor accent color for the top of the socks and facemask. (Chalkie, a royal facemask looks like arse. I tried it.)