Lawn Advice

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That's boring.

that is all we had back then  

Shovel, pitchfork and wheelbarrow 

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Here's a question about lawns.  Advice please.

If your see your neighbor's lawn needs mowing and the opportunity presents itself, do you just go ahead and mow your neighbor's lawn?

Serious advice only, thanx.

My neighbor had a stroke in the fall of 16  and with my new (at the time) drive lawn mower I cut his grass all last year.  

Sometimes you need to worry if your neighbor might NOT like you cutting their lawn   

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that is all we had back then  

Shovel, pitchfork and wheelbarrow 

My neighbor had a stroke in the fall of 16  and with my new (at the time) drive lawn mower I cut his grass all last year.  

Sometimes you need to worry if your neighbor might NOT like you cutting their lawn   

Our lawns are joined together.  Gets hard to find a line down middle.  So, I just go ahead and do the whole damn thing.  Extra workout, but worth it.

When I am busy and don't have time, my neighbor does the same good turn and does mine.

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that and pretty much everyone in the neighbor hood has a fence  so it's not like I can drive free range 

Oh... By no means was I laughing that your neighbor had a stroke.  That's too bad and sad!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Our lawns are joined together.  Gets hard to find a line down middle.  So, I just go ahead and do the whole damn thing.  Extra workout, but worth it.

When I am busy and don't have time, my neighbor does the same good turn and does mine.

Oh... By no means was I laughing that your neighbor had a stroke.  That's too bad and sad!

Oh I know.    You laughed before the posts were combined.  

I saw that and thought people are going to think you are a dick for laughing at a stroke victim 

he's a young(er) guy too, well mid 30's is young to me .     BTW  you can change that Laugh to a Like at any time 

I'll see if he asks me again this year but  this time I might be asking for gas and maintenance 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh I know.    You laughed before the posts were combined.  

I saw that and thought people are going to think you are a dick for laughing at a stroke victim 

he's a young(er) guy too, well mid 30's is young to me .     BTW  you can change that Laugh to a Like at any time 

I'll see if he asks me again this year but  this time I might be asking for gas and maintenance 

Even better, changed it to a sad.  :P

Well it made me sad.  Never figured it out, does sad face hurt or help?

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Even better, changed it to a sad.  :P

Well it made me sad.  Never figured it out, does sad face hurt or help?

I think it's more negative but I'm not too worried with all the likes and laughs 

you'd have too look at the HOME pages and Questions / Comments threads  SDS explained it once 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1