Lions Sign QB Jeff Garcia

Mark VI

He won't be a bad backup if he understands that he is in fact a BACK UP.

He has the Flutie syndrome it seems.

272569[/snapback]

Word on the street is Harrington is wearing out his welcome in Day-twah. In a better world, he should get another year w/ all of his receivers healthy, but this is the NFL.

Garcia's going to be the kind of backup that stands close to the field and keeps his helmet at the ready.

Garcia's going to be the kind of backup that stands close to the field and keeps his helmet at the ready.

272577[/snapback]

I would hope any backup QB would be that kind of backup....

I would hope any backup QB would be that kind of backup....

272601[/snapback]

I meant that as in, ready to be on the field moreso than you'd probably want a backup to be. I.e. "Put me in coach, I can do it." I.e.2 Flutie.

But which helmet ?

Thanks, I'm here all week. Try the veal.

272617[/snapback]

But having his helmet at the ready for three straight hours? That'd take a blue pill, and he'd only have one hour to spare before he'd need to call his doctor. And that's if the game doesn't go into OT. <_<

I meant that as in, ready to be on the field moreso than you'd probably want a backup to be. I.e. "Put me in coach, I can do it." I.e.2 Flutie.

But having his helmet at the ready for three straight hours? That'd take a blue pill, and he'd only have one hour to spare before he'd need to call his doctor. And that's if the game doesn't go into OT. <_<

272682[/snapback]

:doh::doh::doh: ok now that was freakin funny.

check out this kffl title

Lions | Want Garcia to Push Harrington - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:18:52 -0800

LOL, why do the gay jokes pop up whenever any QB is mentioned regardless of who he is?

272902[/snapback]

Mmm, because they stand directly behind another man at work all day? Put their hands up the guy's crotch?

"How was work today, Honey?"

Ooohhh, you know...