It's official

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is the single most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life and I have never, ever been happier than I have been since he was born. He's beautiful, alert, attentive, strong, has the most incredibly happy disposition and a couple of weeks ago he started laughing. I mean really laughing. The sweetest sound I've ever heard. Thanks for askin'.

272632[/snapback]

Better keep him away from DC Tom then <_<

My prediction: he will be dealt on draft day for a conditional 2006 draft pick, likely a 4th rounder that would become a 2nd rounder if Travis exceeds 1000-1200 yards.  In other words, nomatter what we're not getting squat for Travis this year.

272610[/snapback]

This sounds like a likely scenario to me and it will be a shame from my perspective as a Bills fan because trading him for a draft pick (even a #1 next year if a team were foolish enough to ignore the market and do that) is essentially the same as trading him for nothing in return for this team.

This sounds like a likely scenario to me and it will be a shame from my perspective as a Bills fan because trading him for a draft pick (even a #1 next year if a team were foolish enough to ignore the market and do that) is essentially the same as trading him for nothing in return for this team.

272645[/snapback]

Huh???? <_< If we traded him for a first that would be trading him for nothing? I don't understand.

You're more coherent when you post Clancey size posts.

Travis is not an idiot. He simply realizes US economy. He knows that western new york has the highest gas prices, and an absurd sales tax. The only ladies out on the street are high class b!tches filling up their husband bought Chevrolet suburbans. Since travis has the gas station b!tch market covered (i know boys, i know... it will be all right) here, he wants to stay a bills lifer.

He is the single most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life and I have never, ever been happier than I have been since he was born. He's beautiful, alert, attentive, strong, has the most incredibly happy disposition and a couple of weeks ago he started laughing. I mean really laughing. The sweetest sound I've ever heard. Thanks for askin'.

272632[/snapback]

Oh yeah....you say that now just wait until he starts asking you for the keys to the car at 13 years old.....or asks you to not play your def leapard music when you are dropping him off for his friends parties...... <_<

But....you are right....EASILY the best thing that I have helped to produce....

272645[/snapback]

Suny.....Travis HAS to go and it needs to be soon.....

I can just see it now....WM comes off the field....Travis goes on...and throws one of those half assed blocks like last year that gets our QB hurt.....

Nope......I would rather have a rookie draft pick running the ball at this point then Travis Henry because HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE HERE OR HELP THIS TEAM

272632[/snapback]

Outstanding. Sounds like he'll make a terrific older brother someday. <_<

As a long-time troll (now registered) I am amazed at how the Wall has turned against Travis. OK, he's no Rhodes scholar, but he has been a good trouper in some very bad years. Here's a prediction for you all - he will stay, and we will be damned happy to have him gaining 100+ yards a game after Willis goes down.

As a long-time troll (now finally registered) I cannot understand why the Board has done a full 180 on Travis. He performed well and courageously in some very bad seasons. Here's a prediction you may not like - Travis will be with the Bills in 2005 and we will be thankful for it when Willis goes down. Flame away!

272839[/snapback]

Please state the basis for your knowledge of Willis' impending injury. Is one of your talents predicting the future? If so, you should be spending all 24 hours of your day buying (and selling) stocks.

272645[/snapback]

FFS, I am hoping that you do know how much I value your opinions and look forward to your postings.

Sorry, but the above is just off the charts wrong! Ruben Brown was a 1st round pick. The "Great" JP Losman was a very late 1st round pick. WM was a first round pick, as were Bruce Smith and Jim Kelly.

What in the world makes you believe that there would be "nothing in return" for a 1st round pick, especially when compared to a sack of dog sh-- like Travis Henry (not that this is even a remote possibility)?

I was critical of Henry even when he could gain yards, because he was fumbling the football away to our opponents and losing games for the Buffalo Bills football team. Now, he is even worse. In 04, he could not even run. He just slid on his useless, stupid ass and continued to lose football games for the Buffalo Bills until he was benched.

The time to trade Travis was before last season when he had some value. At this point, especially considering his laughable contract demands, he is all but worthless.

As another poster correctly stated, the day we get rid of this lowlife will be a better day for the Buffalo Bills football team. Soon we will probably once again read about him in the police blotter but until then, it is time to turn this ugly page and toss out the garbage.

I think he meant nothing in return for NEXT YEAR'S team.

272861[/snapback]

It would still be an absurd notion (as much as I respect FFS). Evans, R.Brown, Holocek, Cowart, Jennings, Winfield, and Clements are just a few of the recent players that have helped the Buffalo Bills football team in their rookie season. Notice that they are not all first round picks.

A player CAN help the team in his rookie year. A stupid, used up malcontent cannot.

It would still be an absurd notion (as much as I respect FFS). Evans, R.Brown, Holocek, Cowart, Jennings, Winfield, and Clements are just a few of the recent players that have helped the Buffalo Bills football team in their rookie season. Notice that they are not all first round picks.

A player CAN help the team in his rookie year. A stupid, used up malcontent cannot.

272866[/snapback]

No dude - the point is that we'd be getting a draft pick in the 2006 draft - as in, THIS YEAR'S TEAM would be unaffected.

Of course, I neither know or hope that Wllis will go down with a season (or career ending) injury. But, if it happens (and given his medical history, it is not outside the realm of possibility), would you rather have a back on your team who has gained 1300+ yards for the Bills or some second stringer who another team has decided has no future in the NFL? Give me Travis.

No dude - the point is that we'd be getting a draft pick in the 2006 draft - as in, THIS YEAR'S TEAM would be unaffected.

272869[/snapback]

Sorry, my bad. <_< Gotcha.

I will however make the case that getting rid of this inferior miscreant and gaining 1 mil cap space is a good thing for the Buffalo Bills football team under virtually any circumstances.

Sorry for the screw up.

I don't think Travis or his agent are necessarily being stupid as some here would like to believe. I think both realize that these types of demands are not likely to happen, which is whey they're making them. I'm sure they're hoping to force TD's hand and make him release TH outright so he can hit paydirt as a FA. We'll see if it plays out that way.

... with the thought process of a walnut.

272605[/snapback]

In recent days, someone called Travis "dumb as dirt". Another poster stood up to defend dirt, saying at least things can grow in it. His suggestion for Henry's intellect was "a bag of rocks", a description I have enjoyed a time or two over the past year or so.

But I like the walnut idea - maybe there's a nickname there for Ma Henry's boy.

Travis "Walnut" Henry

Hmmm, reminds me of Clarence "Frogman" Henry.