Ranking the Bills

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000922214/article/nfl-power-rankings-vikings-rams-rising-via-free-agencytrades

I think this guy is always wrong...

Draft: Add MLB, OG, C, CB, WR, TE in this draft and I believe we are top 20 with AJM at the helm. If we trade for Foles with next years #1 I say top 14 in NFL and top 6 in the AFC, but I am not for this move.

51 minutes ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000922214/article/nfl-power-rankings-vikings-rams-rising-via-free-agencytrades

Draft: Add MLB, OG, C, CB, WR, TE in this draft and I believe we are top 20 with AJM at the helm. If we trade for Foles with next years #1 I say top 14 in NFL and top 6 in the AFC, but I am not for this move.

We don't need an OT and an additional linebacker?

14 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Incognito is in his last year and modified his contract. He is a goner after this season, RG is crap, RT is crap. FA's are depth... We have no MLB and we need a lot more depth at LB. Depth chart is crap. And our Center is really an average guard who can fill in for now.

Most important positions for QB friendly offense in order:

#1 LT - Dion Dawkins

#2 C   - Average center

#3 TE - Clay is gone next year with option in his contract

#4 RB - McCoy is the offense

#5 WR - Benjiman is a good red zone/3rd down target

#6 WR - unknown who will catch 60-80 balls

#7 OGs - Guards are on decline and/or suck

Defense: Solid from 4 with no depth

#1 DE's can add pressure

#2 DT's are solid run stoppers

#3 Williams is old

#4 OLB - one solid young guy

#5 MLB - must be athletic, at least 6'1-4" and decisive that is more than Preston Brown (we have no one right now)

#6 Defensive Backs: #1 Corner, Probowl FS and SS, Ok 2nd corner that may be injured still, no Nickel corner or depth

On 3/20/2018 at 3:22 PM, BBillsWestCoast said:

You're kind of making the point of how many holes we have, including no proven QB, among the many other positions.  Why would anyone rank us high at this point in time?  Your theory banks on all those drafted rookies being major contributors straight out of the gate.

That being said, I believe in the {::'ProCeSS::} and totally respect your Optimism. :)

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/20/2018 at 3:26 PM, Misterbluesky said:

How did you feel Groy played after Wood broke his leg in Seattle?

I thought he played pretty darned well. I think that's a random shot, possibly a guy playing over his normal ability and I think the center position is one of the most important in football. I think centers get injured a whole lot and lineman, being presented with their first opportunity to take on the weight of 16 games, don't make always it through. I think the rest of the NFL was so enamored with Groy's play that he got one offer from NE and it wasn't for all that much.

Give me Billy Price or Frank Ragnow and you have an interior swing guy playing across the middle of the line. 

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:14 PM, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Are you happy with Newhouse starting for Dawkins if necessary?

Mills, Jordan
Dawkins, Dion
Newhouse, Marshall
*McDermott, Conor
*James, Josh
          *No NFL Starts