Flutie To Be Released!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5.)  He's arrogant.  It is the first reason most people mention but I believe it is far down the list.  Hell, hundreds of popular pro athletes are arrogant.

271414[/snapback]

Not like this guy, Yoho. Having met him, I can say he takes it to a level few have ever seen. Thus my disdain for him.

count how many people flock to this subject. the kind of sad folks who have a box of stale flutie flakes on a shelf in their bedrooms, next to a bowling trophy with one arm missing.

271442[/snapback]

Well, I see you managed to show up.... :blink:

or 6) He rips apart a locker room for his own greedy purposes. His track record is such that he has done this on almost every team he has been on.

271418[/snapback]

perhaps, but his argument was based on his belief that he was manifestly superior to rob johnson. in retrospect, it seems pretty clear that he was right.

perhaps, but his argument was based on his belief that he was manifestly superior to rob johnson. in retrospect, it seems pretty clear that he was right.

271448[/snapback]

and what about the other teams he ripped apart? Flutie = locker room cancer

271451[/snapback]

to be honest, the only other ones i know about are the chargers and bc, where such problems never manifested themselves. he seemed to do ok in canada too. as for the pats and bears, i have no idea.

271451[/snapback]

I keep seeing this and I admittedly do not have any info on this. Are the other teams he has torn apart in Canada? San Diego? His early years in the NFL. I keep seeing the contention. Just wondering about the evidence. Thanks.

I find peoples reaction to Flutie to be interesting.  To some, his name results in the same sort of violent gut reaction that only Hillary Clinton can match.

271414[/snapback]

I like Hillary Clinton more than I like Flutie.

That is debatable!

271458[/snapback]

not to me. rob johnson was a chump at usc, a chump while living in a hotel next to buffalo international, and a chump at his short-lived post-bills stops. he really represents the kind of player i most dislike - physical talent undercut by a milquetoast and robotic personality and a profound lack of gametime intuitive smarts.

not to me. rob johnson was a chump at usc, a chump while living in a hotel next to buffalo international, and a chump at his short-lived post-bills stops. he really represents the kind of player i most dislike - physical talent undercut by a milquetoast and robotic personality and a profound lack of gametime intuitive smarts.

271476[/snapback]

And Flutie is everything a TEAM PLAYER isn't!