Flutie To Be Released!!!

Did Flutie ruin the Chargers locker room? Answer is NO!

Why? Because he knew his role,backup QB.

If I'm not forgetting the Bills were at home watching the Chargers in the playoofs.

If Flutie does go to NE it will be no issue because he knows that he's the backup qb and besides the Pats lockerroom is well established. If the Pats can handle a Corey Dillon the mother of all lockerroom cancers than I think they'll handle little Dougie who just wants to finally win a Super Bowl with his hometown team.

The problem alot of Bills fans have is that everyone outside of Buffalo knew RJ wasn't the answer either but Bills fans for whatever reason were under the dillusion the RJ was the second coming of JK.

Flutie had every right to be pissed that a largely unproven QB was given his spot after leading his team to a playoff spot and lied to about it too.

281053[/snapback]

Could you please answer me one question Mr. Pringles, seeing how you know so much about Mr. Frutie. How many NFL playoff games has he won in his NFL career? Just curious.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Flutie ruin the Chargers locker room? Answer is NO!

Why? Because he knew his role,backup QB.

If I'm not forgetting the Bills were at home watching the Chargers in the playoofs.

If Flutie does go to NE it will be no issue because he knows that he's the backup qb and besides the Pats lockerroom is well established. If the Pats can handle a Corey Dillon the mother of all lockerroom cancers than I think they'll handle little Dougie who just wants to finally win a Super Bowl with his hometown team.

The problem alot of Bills fans have is that everyone outside of Buffalo knew RJ wasn't the answer either but Bills fans for whatever reason were under the dillusion the RJ was the second coming of JK.

Flutie had every right to be pissed that a largely unproven QB was given his spot after leading his team to a playoff spot and lied to about it too.

281053[/snapback]

Good post, Mr. Pringles! :lol:

Could you please answer me one question Mr. Pringles, seeing how you know so much about Mr. Frutie.  How many NFL playoff games has he won in his NFL career?  Just curious.

281153[/snapback]

The right questions are:

How many playoff games did RJ win :lol: ?

How many season's did the Bills get to the playoffs with RJ as the starter :D , compared to Flutie?

How many games did the Bills win with RJ as the starter :D , compared to Flutie?

How many games did RJ actually finish (that he started) :D , compared to Flutie?

How many games that RJ started, did the Bills sell-out :D , compared to Flutie?

How many times did RJ get sacked :D , compared to Flutie?