Seats in alcohol-free zone?

They are just fine,however,Tops was the sponsor for that family section and they are going to bankruptcy court.Hopefully another local business will take over that section..or the Pegulas will step up and give the family style way of viewing another chance.Why some people have to get loaded to watch a sporting event baffles me...regardless..just call the ticket office of your looking for seasons..if not..you need to wait until June when individual game seats go up for sale.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

My seats are in the old Rockpile section 241. Same view as the alcohol-free zone. Great when action is in your end. When is in the opposite end you have to watch the video screens. 

We had seasons in 101..we never watched the screen when the play was at the tunnel end...ever

I am a non drinker, and I haven't had an issue with beer in the stands since the early 80s, a Monday night game where the Bills lost ugly and half the stadium was drunk and in a bad mood.

My GF and I don't drink,we used to sit in 222 pre Wrex and had very few issues.(couple kids puking over the years)

My seats are now in 218 and I like them better,great bunch of guys and gals.

I think you need to be bringing kids to get seats in the family fun zone.

I sat there for the Steelers OT game when Stevie Johnson blamed god for not catching the game winner.  I bought the seats on stubhub and the seller was up front on the no alcohol thing.  

While the seats are alcohol free, the concourses are not...  so the concourses are (were) filled with folks chugging beers.  In the spirit of transparency, I will confess that I was among them. I liked the seats and have sat in similar/equivalent sections around the stadium.

Had zero issues in that area and ironically the most intense dude in our section was an amish guy who was quite spirited without a lick of alcohol haha. You would definitely enjoy there and having sat in most of the stadium the only real bad sections fan behavior wise are the top and sides of the 300s.