Ed Oliver declares for the 2019 draft

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

Browns will likely have a few shots at them all...and !@#$ it up! :rolleyes:

Although I do think will Wolf and Dorsey they have a shot now.

Yeah my browns fan Buddy was trying to tell me he thinks they are going to try and make a play for Bradley Chubb to line him up across from Garrett. I told him to hang on til next year and grab one of these guys. They will be drafting high enough. 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah my browns fan Buddy was trying to tell me he thinks they are going to try and make a play for Bradley Chubb to line him up across from Garrett. I told him to hang on til next year and grab one of these guys. They will be drafting high enough. 

I'm thinking they still sign McCarron and take Barkley first and Fitzpatrick or Chubb(if he's there) fourth. 

7 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Part of the reason why I don't want to trade a 1st next year is because of how deep that Draft is. Especially across the DL but for a QB I will.

Same.  I'd rather give up assets in this draft because QB obviously apart I am not a lover of the talent level and depth of this class.  Focus this year on your QB and finding a few pieces with your remaining picks - DT, LB, RB all deeper positions and positions of need.  Fill some holes with short term FA signings and then try and give yourself a strong hand for the 2019 draft where a year out the overall talent pool looks deeper but the QB pool looks basically empty.