Who's your "plate of crow" in the draft?

12 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Lamar Jackson will never pass for 4,000 yards in the NFL, but will have moderate success as a mid range starter for 3-4 seasons. Won't bust, better player than Tyrod, but won't live up to his 1st round status.

Josh Rosen will have a moderately successful career, but riddled by injuries and character concerns, will become a journeyman QB that bounces around the league for 7-8 years.

Sam Darnold makes multiple Pro Bowls, has success as a playoff QB, maybe a top 7-12 guy, but is never good enough to win a Super Bowl, he will have a career just like Tony Romo's.

Josh Allen is an enigma to me. I think he can be the best QB in the draft bar none, but if he is drafted by the Browns or Jets I think he will be a draft bust. If he goes to the Giants or Broncos, he will become a top 3 QB in the NFL, needs to be handled correctly, Broncos would be great for him.

Baker Mayfield, I think he has a better chance of having a solid NFL career than he does as a draft bust. Certain things bother me about him, but just like Josh Allen he has a certain attitude and Moxy about him that I like, reminds me of Kelly.

Mason Rudolph, the forgotten man of the group, slips through the cracks and turns into a multiple 4,000 yard passer. Never turns into an elite player, but is a good starter that has a successful career, reminds me a lot of Philip Rivers, Rudolph is my dark horse in the draft.

Kyle Lauletta. Has a successful career as a very high level backup, maybe even good enough to start on some teams, never becomes a good QB, but a traveling journeyman in the NFL.

Phillips Rivers is prolly gonna have a bust in Canton 1 day...

so if Rudolph becomes him he will be a stud 

6 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I have been pretty adamant about picking rosen. so I suppose that if he isn't the pick, serve it up. I like mine grilled then refrigerated, nothing like a cold serving of crow.

edit: misunderstood the OP. I believe rosen is a day one starter but if not I still feel he has success at the next level. if not, serve it up as stated above.

Got it.  Rosen successful NFL QB by, say, 2nd year or one helping of Crow for DaBillsFanSince.

4 hours ago, Logic said:

I happen to believe that Baker Mayfield will be far and away the best quarterback in this draft. I believe he has Hall of Fame potential.
So if that turns out NOT to be the case, if he is a total bust or gets into off field trouble or turns out to be Just A Guy, I'll eat a crow burger with crow aioli.

Baker Mayfield seen as best QB in draft after 3-4 years or one Logical Crow Burger with Crow Aioli on side, check

PS I really like Baker

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Logic said:

I happen to believe that Baker Mayfield will be far and away the best quarterback in this draft. I believe he has Hall of Fame potential.

So if that turns out NOT to be the case, if he is a total bust or gets into off field trouble or turns out to be Just A Guy, I'll eat a crow burger with crow aioli.

Logic, one of us will be eating crow and one will be very hungry. 

• Like (+1) 1