So What IF The Bills Trade UP

Then half to two thirds of the fan base will be happy, and half to two thirds will come around. Same as every decision that happens. I personally want them to do whatever it takes for their guy (who I hope is Rosen, but if they are in love with another, they've dug deeper in film and are better scouts than I) and if it doesn't work out- at least they tried. It's always a bit of a crap shoot and even when it isn't, things still aren't a guarantee ah la lucks current situation. That said, ya gotta be in it to win it and I'd like a whack at a top guy rather than the next best like Losman. I'll be happier if he turns ELITE,  but just trying is the 1st step

Then your team would be the Colts.  A great QB behind a crap OL and a defensive front 7 absent of any talent. That will not get it done.  

So I would say no thank you.

If they can move up and get someone without the package of picks described by the OP - go ahead and take your shot.  I loathe trading up but this is the year and the draft to do it.  Rosen or Allen would be my targets.  But if that QB is a bust, then the franchise is sunk for another three years.  

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I literally don’t care what we give up. I might not even check. Just go up to 1 or 2 and get Darnold or Rosen. No matter what we give up I will never complain. I literally couldn’t care less. Get the QB. Enough already. It’s not like we can’t fill in the roster. If we traded our entire 2018 draft and oly got one of those QBs, we will still be able to field a team. Probably a better team then we have in a long time.

Darnold is fools gold. Another in a long line of USC QB's that will underachieve in NFL:.  He has gotten worse not better and will be another punchline for Cleveland.  Rosen or Allen if they move up