Motor Voter Registers 100k Illegal Aliens in PA

10 hours ago, sherpa said:

I don't understand this claim.

I was an election official for eight years in Virginia, and there is no different standard for registration or voting in any election.

There is no such "understanding."

You are either either registered or you're not.

The problem is that the proof is so minimal that anyone can do it with little effort, and proof of who you are at the polls is equally minimal.

In MD, you can register to vote regardless of your citizenship, but as a nonresident are only allowed to vote in local or state elections, depending on the locality's laws.  But it varies state-to-state.

It always struck me as specious, since as you say people only register once...so how do they prevent them from voting in federal elections?  The honor system?  But that is how registration works in MD, and a couple other states and locales I've heard of.

33 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Apparently they know how to hack into our election system, they could do that from their homes in Moscov.

They do? 

Funny thing. There's no evidence of a successful hack by Russians at all in the '16 election. No electoral systems were hacked, despite false media stories saying they were. The DNC emails themselves were not hacked, but leaked, and this has been proven forensically. 

Anyone pushing a narrative that includes the words "Russians hacked" are lying to you and pushing partisan propaganda.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They do? 

Funny thing. There's no evidence of a successful hack by Russians at all in the '16 election. No electoral systems were hacked, despite false media stories saying they were. The DNC emails themselves were not hacked, but leaked, and this has been proven forensically. 

Anyone pushing a narrative that includes the words "Russians hacked" are lying to you and pushing partisan propaganda.

If we repeat it enough it will become true facts.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

In MD, you can register to vote regardless of your citizenship, but as a nonresident are only allowed to vote in local or state elections, depending on the locality's laws.  But it varies state-to-state.

It always struck me as specious, since as you say people only register once...so how do they prevent them from voting in federal elections?  The honor system?  But that is how registration works in MD, and a couple other states and locales I've heard of.

Not sure how they do it there.

In VA, there is only one registration, so we don't have that issue.

I s'pose they could run the registration program that shows eligible voters to only show an individual as eligible for a specific election, but since the Nov elections include state and local options as well as national, there must be something else involved.

The authorized voter screen we use shows name, DOB, address and once you've signed them in, it shows them as "voted," so they can't do it twice. 

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Apparently they know how to hack into our election system, they could do that from their homes in Moscov.

They hacked into our election system?

Interesting. Tell me more. Which system did they hack into?