Cost of Chicken Wings

Buffalo716

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I take it this place isn't in Buffalo :P

price is too good. I do love charred BBQ which is what I opened this thread with 

Not in Buffalo, but the owner of the place is from Buff.

Edited by JinVA

1 minute ago, JinVA said:

Not in Buffalo, but the owner of the place is from Buff.

Every pizza and wing joint that I've ever gone to down the east coast and out west was operated and owned by a Ex Buffalonian 

If there is anything that we do correctly up here it's pizza and wings ... and Tailgating 

8 minutes ago, JinVA said:

Just me, but I’ll be taking home most. I’m good for about 8.

As I posted earlier, I went for a slice and wings with a buddy. He ordered 20 to have leftovers. I had 2, there were no leftovers. WOW. AND, he just texted me 10 seconds ago about some wing joint in Atlanta (near me) that beat the Anchor Bar in some ranking. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Every pizza and wing joint that I've ever gone to down the east coast and out west was operated and owned by a Ex Buffalonian 

If there is anything that we do correctly up here it's pizza and wings ... and Tailgating 

It’s almost like we have chicken wing missionaries! Sharing the good wing around the world! 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

As I posted earlier, I went for a slice and wings with a buddy. He ordered 20 to have leftovers. I had 2, there were no leftovers. WOW. AND, he just texted me 10 seconds ago about some wing joint in Atlanta (near me) that beat the Anchor Bar in some ranking. 

It’s almost like we have chicken wing missionaries! Sharing the good wing around the world! 

I think it would be awesome to open up a pizzeria down south 

Only thing is EVERY Pizzeria owner will tell you it's the water up here that makes the dough and crust so good...

it doesnt turn out the same way in TX, FL, NC etc... I know someone who wanted to ship water from buffalo to his place in Florida lol

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I think it would be awesome to open up a pizzeria down south 

Only thing is EVERY Pizzeria owner will tell you it's the water up here that makes the dough and crust so good...

it doesnt turn out the same way in TX, FL, NC etc... I know someone who wanted to ship water from buffalo to his place in Florida lol

I’ve only found one good (and two okay) pizza joints in all of Atlanta. The good place supposedly makes their dough in the morning, then closes when they run out. My wife says it’s the best pizza she’s ever had, but she’s never had Buffalo pizza. And I don’t care what @plenzmd1 says!   :P

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ve only found one good (and two okay) pizza joints in all of Atlanta. The good place supposedly makes their dough in the morning, then closes when they run out. My wife says it’s the best pizza she’s ever had, but she’s never had Buffalo pizza. And I don’t care what @plenzmd1 says!   :P

Awesome! just go till you sell out! 

There are some places like that around here

ahh you youngins..in the Falls  in the 70's, a staple of every pizzeria was 50 wings for $5.00, delivered!

BTW, the wings at Costco are priced right, come separated, but damn they have been getting smaller and smaller last couple of years.

Dont trust @Augieon any of his food opinions, obviously the man has no taste.

And it's not Buffalo water that makes the crust(buffalo pizza crust sucks:P ) , it's NYC water that makes NYC pizza awesome. Proved out by the bagels being the best in NYC as well, both due to the water.