Cost of Chicken Wings

Buffalo716

2 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

Sorry, but Franks can be purchased by food brokers around the country. 

Notice I edited my above minutes ago?

hardly anybody uses it except people up here.

they use Tabasco and other variations 

41 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

^^^ that article was too long to read, but I did skim and it did not appear that Kenji used NYC water..so you can join @LeviF91and @Augie as failing to grasp a simple concept!:doh::lol:

btw, i love Kenji and Serious eats

If someone tells me something is too difficult, I’ll instantly roll over. I mean, why not?   :) 

Serious Eats is serious good info. 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Notice I edited my above minutes ago?

hardly anybody uses it except people up here.

they use Tabasco and other variations 

Texas Pete or something like that seems like it may be an acceptable substitute, but Tabasco?  That seems like a different animal all together. It’s just.....diffferent....

On 2/27/2018 at 10:39 AM, plenzmd1 said:

so listen you two fools..we all agree NYC pizza, especially the crust, is the best in the world. This proves what makes it different is the water. I understand hard for a Xavier graduate to grasp that concept, and well Levi just to young to understand much of anything in the world.

I notice I was not accused of being too young......   :huh:

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

If someone tells me something is too difficult, I’ll instantly roll over. I mean, why not?   :) 

Serious Eats is serious good info. 

Texas Pete or something like that seems like it may be an acceptable substitute, but Tabasco?  That seems like a different animal all together. It’s just.....diffferent....

Lol I don't know what they use honestly lol

i havent bought wings outside of NY state in probably 10 years... and last time I did in Florida, they were not that good 

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Lol I don't know what they use honestly lol

i havent bought wings outside of NY state in probably 10 years... and last time I did in Florida, they were not that good 

It doesn’t seem like it should be so hard! The worst offense is being undercooked. Anyone who gives you a flabby wing should lose the right to have wings on the menu! 

I knew a guy who ran a restaurant on Hilton Head Island, SC many, many years ago - before wings had spread across the country. He had never heard of them!  We went o the store, bought some wings and made the first wings  on the island, maybe in the state! It wasn’t Duff’s by any means, but it was great to have some wings. They were a big hit! 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Man I just had some chicken wings from Picassos and they were hot!

Of course they were supposed to be because my friend ordered them hot but they had me sweating!

I don't recall ever being unhappy with their food..including the old Nick's Express that was bulldozed because of the widening of Harlem Road.