Reuben Foster arrested for second time this offseason; DV suspected

YoloinOhio

On 4/12/2018 at 6:25 PM, Blokestradamus said:

I've officially disowned Reuben. I've defended him in the past but that stops now.

His actions are thoroughly reprehensible and I hope that his victim can find someone that will treat her like she deserves.

The “victim” deserves jail time.

On 4/12/2018 at 1:14 PM, buffaloboyinATL said:

He is who we thought he was.  

A falsely accused man?

On 5/22/2018 at 5:41 PM, wppete said:

Need to legalize pot. 

Pot is legal.  Copper pots is the craze right now.

On 5/21/2018 at 9:01 PM, vincec said:

I hope that this woman will face some kind of consequences, but if she does it's only because she was stupid enough to come clean which is a sad irony. So many people lie without conscience or consequence as long as it furthers their goals. It's incredibly pervasive and accepted in our society. As long as you get what you want then it's all good.

Are you sure she was not paid to change story?

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Taking money to put herself in legal jeopardy? Not to mention she falsely accused some one else. 

14 hours ago, Limeaid said:

The charges have been dropped based the alleged victims testimony, which was given under oath.

You want to continue to persecute the guy?

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Which has zero to do with Foster's case. 

Hardy paid the girl not to show up. It’s plausible foster has paid this girl. It’s an example of something that has happened before

Just now, aristocrat said:

Hardy paid the girl not to show up. It’s plausible foster has paid this girl. It’s an example of something that has happened before

It most certainly is not. By getting on the witness stand to recant her previous testimony she exposed herself to criminal prosecution.  Not even close to the same scenario as not showing up. 

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

She testified under oath that she didn't receive any payment from Foster and also testified that she falsely accused another man of domestic violence.

Why do you see the need to continue to persecute the guy?

5 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

She testified under oath that she didn't receive any payment from Foster and also testified that she falsely accused another man of domestic violence.

Why do you see the need to continue to persecute the guy?

Do you know how easy it is to hide money like that?  Lol at claiming I’m persecuting him. It’s a pretty plausible scenario that there is a chance took place. 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Do you know how easy it is to hide money like that?  Lol at claiming I’m persecuting him. It’s a pretty plausible scenario that there is a chance took place. 

Uh, huh. Some people think that it is plausible that we faked the moon landing too. Take off the tin foil hat.

Edited by Sky Diver

4 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Uh, huh. Some people think that it is plausible that we faked the moon landing too. Take off the tin foil hat.

So she lied before but this time she’s telling the truth? Ok man.  Just cause she’s under oath doesn’t mean a thing. And a million bucks would alleviate her 30 days in jail

• Like (+1) 1

So she lied before but this time she’s telling the truth? Ok man.  Just cause she’s under oath doesn’t mean a thing. And a million bucks would alleviate her 30 days in jail

She falsely accused someone else of DV and went to jail for it.  You conveniently ignore this fact. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

She falsely accused someone else of DV and went to jail for it.  You conveniently ignore this fact. 

So because you want to believe she’s telling the truth means she’s finally telling the truth on the stand?  

So because you want to believe she’s telling the truth means she’s finally telling the truth on the stand?  

She has a history of false DV accusations that she spent time in jail for.  That's a fact pattern that you continue to ignore because it doesn't buttress your argument that simply does not add up.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Haha. Yeah, it's really easy to transfer a million dollars with no one noticing.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

It’s very easy. 

There was a video showing that she sustained her injuries in a fight with another woman. I guess you haven't followed the case very carefully.

The charges were dropped after a thorough investigation and a court hearing.

Time to end the witch hunt, my friend.