Cousins to Denver?

14 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Tyrod is going to be released, no way a team trades a draft pick for him. He won't take a pay cut which is the main reason why I'm 100% sure he is gone. You can start celebrating now if you like.

There is absolutely nothing to celebrate about though.  It's another QB failure by the Bills IMO. I truly wish Tyrod could have been Jeff Garcia or Russel Wilson 2.0. We are left with sand in our hands again at the position. Worst off, our draft position in a very promising QB class is very poor. The only Option I see is either paying Cousins or mortgaging our future on a 50/50 QB by somehow trading up with the Colts or Giants.

I'd personally go all in on Cousins and use all of picks this year to stack the team for a truly competitive team. If Beane tries the trade up approach and misses we are looking at 3 years of hell and most likely another new FO and coaching staff when it's all said and done *IF* that 50/50 QB misses. (You can tell I don't like the lottery)

Edited by Real McCoy

39 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Tyrod is going to be released, no way a team trades a draft pick for him. He won't take a pay cut which is the main reason why I'm 100% sure he is gone. You can start celebrating now if you like.

The Bills even got a draft pick for Cardale Jones.