Aaron Williams Announces His Retirement via The Players' Tribune

10 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Yea I don't listen to guys who talk about what their coaches told them. The NFL and elite college game is faster than what them or their coaches could ever imagine it's just pointless to listen to. The play is designed for Aaron Williams to get blindsided, to hit him like that at this day in age, is something that has been taken out the game. This play wasn't 10 or 15 years ago. This was in the modern age of concussions and cte. It was a dirty hit when Landry laid it. 

Also anyone who calls him A. Will is a failed hs jock and I don't care to listen to their opinion for a moment.

Says the person calling himself Old Dirty B on a message board.  LoL. Okay, Aaron Williams if it makes you feel better?

Coaches at every level will tell players what I said.  It's about awareness. A simple, basic concept really.  Why you take issue with it is ??‍♂️.

Yes, the NFL and NCAA are attempting to legislate these types of plays out of the game.  Doesn't mean it's full proof.  Doesn't make a guy dirty either when it happens.   Landry wasn't removed from the game after the block.  Why?

Aaron Williams, thought the hit was unnecessary, yet said in the same sentence had no ill will toward Landry bc he understands the how the game can be.