Fun Patriots conspiracy video

Steptide

I have been a big proponent that the league is not rigged.  I am in ever constant debates with people.  However, I actually agree with this guy's assessment.  The NFL rigged enough games this year (not just for the Pats) in an attempt to get the bigger market teams into the playoffs.  Case in point - week 3 - Detroit vs. Atlanta.  The call goes the correct way at the end of the game, Detroit is in and Atlanta misses the playoffs.  You rig 20-30 plays in the season and you can impact 10-12 games easy and that is all that is needed to fix a season. 

4 minutes ago, Coach55 said:

I have been a big proponent that the league is not rigged.  I am in ever constant debates with people.  However, I actually agree with this guy's assessment.  The NFL rigged enough games this year (not just for the Pats) in an attempt to get the bigger market teams into the playoffs.  Case in point - week 3 - Detroit vs. Atlanta.  The call goes the correct way at the end of the game, Detroit is in and Atlanta misses the playoffs.  You rig 20-30 plays in the season and you can impact 10-12 games easy and that is all that is needed to fix a season. 

I remember that td in the Texans game, but I guess I never realized how ridiculous it was they called that a catch. Not a catch for the steelers, but cooks catch against the Texans stands. What a joke 

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I don't think this video is necessarily true, I think it just goes to show how terrible and inconsistent officiating is. Either way, it'll make your blood boil a little

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1812878632092150&id=332968243416537

I don't have a facebook account and I believe that Step posted this because he knows that don't and just wanted to annoy me.

...not cool, bro.  

:P;)

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I don't have a facebook account and I believe that Step posted this because he knows that don't and just wanted to annoy me.

...not cool, bro.  

:P;)

Even without a Facebook page, you should still be able to see it. It's a public video 

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Even without a Facebook page, you should still be able to see it. It's a public video 

Will try it, but all I saw was that NFL entry video.

I'll just wait let it play next time.  

I was also just having fun with you, Step.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Lol, I'm getting tired of defending NE, but these people are so annoying. 

The guy that made the video needs to watch more football. Those plays are common. You could do this for every team. 

You are right. We probably don't beat Denver if Von Miller doesn't get flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for not helping Tyrod up on his feet. And we lose to Indianapolis if we don't get a offensive pass interference call in our favor 2 or 3 minutes after Indy took a 8-7 lead. I'm sure we had other calls we forget about too.

3 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

You are right. We probably don't beat Denver if Von Miller doesn't get flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for not helping Tyrod up on his feet. And we lose to Indianapolis if we don't get a offensive pass interference call in our favor 2 or 3 minutes after Indy took a 8-7 lead. I'm sure we had other calls we forget about too.

The Matt Ryan fumble returned for a TD which IMO was a forward pass. We lose that game. 

There is bad officiating in every game. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

The Matt Ryan fumble returned for a TD which IMO was a forward pass. We lose that game. 

That's the other call I was forgetting. I knew there was one more that was really questionable. I remember saying after that touchdown, I don't understand it, but OK!

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

There is bad officiating in every game. 

Yes, like I said I don't necessarily believe theirs some grand conspiracy to make sure the Pats win. I think it just shows the inconsistencies in officiating. I do think the refs can definitely favor players/teams, but not to the degree that it determines who goes to the superbowl 

2 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

That's the other call I was forgetting. I knew there was one more that was really questionable. I remember saying after that touchdown, I don't understand it, but OK!

Reason that was called a fumble is because the ball started to move prior to the pass. That call coukd really go either way. Fortunately for us, we got a touchdown. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Yes, like I said I don't necessarily believe theirs some grand conspiracy to make sure the Pats win. I think it just shows the inconsistencies in officiating. I do think the refs can definitely favor players/teams, but not to the degree that it determines who goes to the superbowl 

I think NE challenges rules. If there is an advantage to be found then they will find it. NE attempts to catch teams with 12 men on the field more than any other team. They know every trick in the book.