What's Plan C for QB?

Virgil

If the bills pay anywhere near what he is going to command on the free agent market for a middling qb and ruining the steps forward they have taken with the cap they are just stupid! I've always been a Tyrod fan but I would like to see them upgrade the position but not paying a qb upwards of 30 mil per season for the next 5 to 7 years. Either keep Tyrod 1 more year at 18 mil cap hit or restructure his deal or sign a vet qb and go get the #2 or #4 pick and take Mayfield or stay put with 21 and 22 and take Jackson or Rudolph and the best DT available and sign Star lotulelei. Set yourself up for both now and the future Kirk cousins is not a franchise qb washington just traded for Alex Smith and resigned him to a 4 year extension that has to tell you how washington feels about cousins. let someone else overpay for mediocre qb play and draft your guy.

Edited by cablesabres68

On 1/30/2018 at 10:17 PM, Schmuggs said:

Oh. There’s definitely a plan for QB. Trust me. We will get our guy. 

Leroi was talking about this the other night. Most of you guys will be very happy.  

That would be nice 

On 1/30/2018 at 10:17 PM, Schmuggs said:

Leroi was talking about this the other night. Most of you guys will be very happy.  

And with the recent “chatter”, could this be referring to Luck?

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:17 PM, Schmuggs said:

On this site, not a chance!

There will always be multiple groups who are pissed because:

We screwed up comp picks, !@#$ed up the salary cap, or should have stuck with Tyrod, or didn't give Peterman a real shot, or the new QB not a franchise guy because his W/L record isn't as good as Brady's, or he lost to the Bills 3 years ago ,and on.......and on...and on....

Edited by horned dogs

I would have liked Smith or cousins but Plan c would be fine.   Wait for the best vet at the best price and then draft one.   At the end of the qb dance there will not be enough starting jobs for all the qbs that are available 

Washington   filled

Denver

Jets 

Cards

Vikes

Bills

Jacksonville says it is rolling with Blake

qb's remaining  the three from Minnesota  , foles, Cousins and 2-4 from this draft 

Put Cousins in Denver for the sake of this discussion and have the Vikings keep Bridgewater.  Branford, Keenum and Foles are all an upgrades form Taylor 

plus you have the draft   

Prediction 

Arizona -Bradford

Jets- Foles

Bills- keenum

as for the Luck stuff.  I don't think there is much to it, however if Mcdaniels loves one of the kids and he can trade luck for 21. 22 and next years first , he just might pull the trigger 

Edited by baskingridgebillsfan

The only thing worse than plan "C" is plan "B". Just stick with the plan, and find your way.We've been stuck with the alternate plan way too long. This is the time. We have the ammo.The drought is over. The culture is changed

Do it McBeane. Find our guy