Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

I don’t see the connection between integrity issues and homosexuality or people who change genders. That wouldn’t stop me from voting for those people if I liked them. And you’re right, I have no clue whether or not Trump is in an easy open relationship and that does make a difference. Religiously I’m against open marriage. It’s considered a sin, but I can’t speak on other religions if it is or isn’t. 

Tell me, as a Muslim do you agree with homosexuality and/or sex change?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Tell me, as a Muslim do you agree with homosexuality and/or sex change?

As a Muslim? No.

Even if you take the religion out of it I’m still against gender change. As for homosexuals I feel like they have no choice in the matter. They were born that way.  

18 minutes ago, Justice said:

I don’t see the connection between integrity issues and homosexuality or people who change genders. That wouldn’t stop me from voting for those people if I liked them. And you’re right, I have no clue whether or not Trump is in an easy open relationship and that does make a difference. Religiously I’m against open marriage. It’s considered a sin, but I can’t speak on other religions if it is or isn’t. 

It works both ways in my opinion. That’s why I’m no longer a democrat. I’m not a republican either so I suppose I have a different view from where I’m sitting. They’re all full of crap. 

It doesn't work both ways because 99.9% of public media outlets take the Democratic Party line 100% of the time

11 minutes ago, Justice said:

As a Muslim? No.

Even if you take the religion out of it I’m still against gender change. As for homosexuals I feel like they have no choice in the matter. They were born that way.  

So your religion doesn't believe that homosexuality is acceptable but you feel that they were born that way? So, Allah has allowed a certain class of people to be born that could never be a part of the Muslim religion? I guess they are forever destined to be infidels. If one is a true Muslim what should they do?

it's fun to watch liberals try to balance the dislike between the two groups mentioned above....

someone likened it to agonizing over two beloved pets fighting to the death

or you just pretend there is no animosity and it goes away if not mentioned by the media

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So your religion doesn't believe that homosexuality is acceptable but you feel that they were born that way? So, Allah has allowed a certain class of people to be born that could never be a part of the Muslim religion? I guess they are forever destined to be infidels. If one is a true Muslim what should they do?

We’re all challenged with temptation in this world. All types of temptations for every single one of us. Homosexuality is mentioned in Islam and that is their challenge. 

14 minutes ago, Justice said:

We’re all challenged with temptation in this world. All types of temptations for every single one of us. Homosexuality is mentioned in Islam and that is their challenge. 

You're like the Catholic that believes in birth control or abortion. I don't say that in a disparaging way but it appears your beliefs are inconsistent with your religion. As someone who is Christian by faith, Conservative by nature and Libertarian by thought I struggle with balancing certain things too. My faith is against abortion and homosexuality for example. By nature they're not for me, but by thought I wonder what gives me the right to decide for them? Life is a conundrum.

Edited by 3rdnlng

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're like the Catholic that believes in birth control or abortion. I don't say that in a disparaging way but it appears your beliefs are inconsistent with your religion. As someone who is Christian by faith, Conservative by nature and Libertarian by thought I struggle with balancing certain things too. My faith is against abortion and homosexuality for example. By nature they're not for me, but by thought I wonder what gives me the right to decide for them? Life is conundrum.

Not really. Islam warns homosexuals to not partake in their desires and I agree with that. Is one temptation stronger than the other? Well that’s difficult to say. Just like we are warned to not drink, fornicate or eat pork etc etc. Who’s to say one form of temptation is harder to overcome than the other? I think it’s fair. It’s a test and each one of us have one. Nobody ever said getting into heaven should be easy, especially the Muslims lol with all those prayers and fasting. 

Thats where (second bold statement) I agree the most. Live and let live. 

4 minutes ago, Justice said:

Not really. Islam warns homosexuals to not partake in their desires and I agree with that. Is one temptation stronger than the other? Well that’s difficult to say. Just like we are warned to not drink, fornicate or eat pork etc etc. Who’s to say one form of temptation is harder to overcome than the other? I think it’s fair. It’s a test and each one of us have one. Nobody ever said getting into heaven should be easy, especially the Muslims lol with all those prayers and fasting. 

Thats where (second bold statement) I agree the most. Live and let live. 

Did you just equate the temptation of eating pork to 'trying' not to be a homosexual? Like the overwhelming desire to eat a pork chop is somehow comparable to a person's longing for love and companionship in a socially normative relationship? Jesus, dude.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Did you just equate the temptation of eating pork to 'trying' not to be a homosexual? Like the overwhelming desire to eat a pork chop is somehow comparable to a person's longing for love and companionship in a socially normative relationship? Jesus, dude.

Try being a Muslim and watch your friends eat ribs ok? Lol

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Sure. My heart breaks for your existential dietary crisis.

My man I’m six o’clock and I can never understand why a man can see another man and get turned on or have the urge to have something go in his ass. You call that normal? I sure don’t. And what about all the other urges of man? Sex with various women? Drinking with your pals? Those are all urges and it isn’t easy to not partake. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, tell us how you know that ribs could be very tasty. 0:)

They look incredible! lol. And how about bacon! You guys have no clue. Lol. The struggle is real. 

Just now, Justice said:

My man I’m six o’clock and I can never understand why a man can see another man and get turned on or have the urge to have something go in his ass. You call that normal? I sure don’t. And what about all the other urges of man? Sex with various women? Drinking with your pals? Those are all urges and it isn’t easy to not partake. 

And you've let your lack of understanding on an issue like homosexuality be the arbiter of your scope of reasoning. It's like my personal distaste for religiosity distilled. Congratulations, you are you. 

2 hours ago, Justice said:

I don’t care either, but it does say a lot about the integrity of a man. 

One man cheats on his wife and it says a lot about the integrity of the man.

Another man believes in the word of God, which tells us that cheating on your wife is a sin, and he's mentally ill for listening to God.

It's almost like people make this up as they go.

And you've let your lack of understanding on an issue like homosexuality be the arbiter of your scope of reasoning. It's like my personal distaste for religiosity distilled. Congratulations, you are you. 

Come on man. I realize it’s hard for them and they are what they are. You missed my point. What I was trying to say as a straight male that seems like an easy temptation to avoid to me, but I know it’s hard for them, but you can’t sit there and tell me my temptations are easy to overcome. They aren’t. 

Just now, Justice said:

Come on man. I realize it’s hard for them and they are what they are. You missed my point. What I was trying to say as a straight male that seems like an easy temptation to avoid to me, but I know it’s hard for them, but you can’t sit there and tell me my temptations are easy to overcome. They aren’t. 

Maybe I did miss your point. It's hard when you keep couching it in terms of 'them' versus 'us'. There's no 'them' or 'they'. It's 'we', and that you've acknowledged the human condition makes your insistence on segregating our various preferences all the weirder.

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

One man cheats on his wife and it says a lot about the integrity of the man.

Another man believes in the word of God, which tells us that cheating on your wife is a sin, and he's mentally ill for listening to God.

It's almost like people make this up as they go.

To be fair, I don't think it was Justice who ever claimed the second point.

Maybe I did miss your point. It's hard when you keep couching it in terms of 'them' versus 'us'. There's no 'them' or 'they'. It's 'we', and that you've acknowledged the human condition makes your insistence on segregating our various preferences all the weirder.

And in his defense, the "identity political lobbies" have conditioned us to think in "us vs. them" terms.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

OK, I agree that those Repubs who don't think he's unfaithful are delusional.  But it doesn't really make much of a difference in anything, and might be more them saying they also don't give a crap than actually believing he's been faithful. 

It was the majority of Republicans on an issue that is pretty easy for most people to understand but the Republicans just can't seem to get. The Republicans are to blame for our political dysfunction because they don't understand very much that is obvious. They gave us Trump