1-8: Bills' Locker Room Cleanout Interviews

1 hour ago, fridge said:

Not to be a dick, but are you actually interested in a McDermott presser? He seems like a good motivator and time will tell about his coaching decisions, but the book is closed on his press conferences.

He's way too serious, never gives any info, and fluffs every answer with PR speak that he thinks sounds eloquent (it doesn't).

I like McDermott, but I'd rather listen to a Barbara Streisand record than listen to him tell us again that the team needs to be better, the players trust the process, they're building for the future and that the he liked what he saw from literally anyone he's ever been asked about ever.

More interested in hearing B.B. to be honest. I already know what I’m going to get with McD

Edited by Bangarang

4 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Maybe. Just never seen that before. I've seen players switch jerseys but Kelvin's away jersey is hanging up to so I know he didn't switch. Jeeze. That must be expensive for teams... Having to replace jerseys after every game. Unless Jags ate getting new uniforms next year and that's there last time wearing there home black jerseys

Looks like a 2 and a 5 on those two jerseys. I'm guessing they are Jalen Ramsey and Telvin Smith who were both teammates of Benjamin's at Florida State. 

I do believe that the players get fresh jerseys after every game anyway, but I'm not sure. Those things get beat up. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How come this is not behind their paywall like everything else?  I have not had to see one news story since then and have not missed it.

Not worth effort to look how to get around it.

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

These guys get paid to write about sports?????

No they have blackmail material in someone on staff to allow them to stay there.

Any competent manager would have cut them by now and you hear how many times fans clamor for cuts of Bills personnel.

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Of course he should say that. He actually played this year, as opposed to other years. 

Awful loose on facts - he has made 180 tackles in his career and only 40 in Buffalo.  Less than 25% of tackles made for Bills.

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

There's questions at QB LOOOLLL !!!

Either he is being facetious or a complete moron.

Maybe he is having a roid mental lapse.  You know about those right?

I am sure he would consider you an QB expert wanting to trade starting DE for John Skelton. 

4 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Looks like a 2 and a 5 on those two jerseys. I'm guessing they are Jalen Ramsey and Telvin Smith who were both teammates of Benjamin's at Florida State. 

I do believe that the players get fresh jerseys after every game anyway, but I'm not sure. Those things get beat up. 

Any jersey not turned in probably is just paid for by player.

Imagine this contract discussion: "I'll accept the offer but I am superstitious - I do not want to rewear a jersey or have it given away.  I will agree to contract but you need to give me ownership of every jersey I wear."