Mike Francesa really nailed the Bills game

Klaista2k

Fairly accurate with the exception of saying Taylor would make plays with his legs. Bortles clearly won that competition and did enough with his passing (not turning it over) to be the difference. And that’s what it came down to; Bortles rushing, and limiting his mistakes. And in the rare event Bortles mishandled a snap, does anyone remember the ball hitting the ground and Bortles scooping it up and running for a 1st Down on a key 2nd & long from deep in his endzone? 

1 minute ago, Dr.Sack said:

Fairly accurate with the exception of saying Taylor would make plays with his legs. Bortles clearly won that competition and did enough with his passing (not turning it over) to be the difference. And that’s what it came down to; Bortles rushing, and limiting his mistakes. And in the rare event Bortles mishandled a snap, does anyone remember the ball hitting the ground and Bortles scooping it up and running for a 1st Down on a key 2nd & long from deep in his endzone? 

I'm not sure how much of the game you saw but Taylor did make some big plays with his legs. 

5 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

I'm not sure how much of the game you saw but Taylor did make some big plays with his legs. 

Oh I meant to say Bortles made way more plays with his legs than Tyrod. To the point going in you forget that Bortles is a quality threat as a runner. Bortles singlehandedly beat the Bills today with his scrambling ability. 

Edited by Dr.Sack
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Oh I meant to say Bortles made way more plays with his legs than Tyrod. To the point going in you forget that Bortles is a quality threat as a runner. Bortles singlehandedly beat the Bills today with his scrambling ability. 

Blake !@#$ing Bortles single handily beat us. That’s what makes this L so bad. Blake !@#$ing Bortles....