Buffalo only ranked 24th in League Attendance

BigDingus

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

We're actually 30th in attendance for road games. http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/awayAvg

Or you're talking about percentage. I guess that makes sense for all the displaced Bills fans. Kudos there.

But I was talking about home games and how "if the situations were reversed" in regards to the Miami game, we'd have apparently sold out. We wouldn't have, and didn't in week 15, even though it was the LAST HOME GAME, against a division rival, and with playoffs on the line.

No, you can see attendance by those who checked into the game. It's posted after each game.

Also, if you have eyes you can look at the Bills stadium and see all the empty seats, like with Miami in week 15, and know it's definitely not even close to full capacity.

So did anyone answer how you can be over 100% attendance?  

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

Yes, a "sell out" is set lower than  actual capacity sell out, I think for blackout rules. They do not show "actual attendance" at the end of the game like OP said they show tickets sold and call it "attendance."

9 minutes ago, dneveu said:

From the article. Re: Dallas

The seating configuration is expandable to accommodate 100,000 for major events, including when AT&T Stadium hosted Super Bowl XLV in February 2011. 

19 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Obviously!  That’s why the home attendance is inflated.  Please try to keep up :lol:

....not to worry!!...Dunkirk Don's new dome venue will have a lesser capacity and once all of his screen names buy season tix, we'll be at 98.837% capacity, right?.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

4 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I dunno, I've been to Miami for a game and that place was like half-full.  MAYBE.  And they put attendance at 64800 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201509270mia.htm).  I think its literally BS fluffed up numbers that they show to corporate sponsors.  There is no real data lol.

I literally have said this and the reason why acouple times, can people see this post?

3 hours ago, dneveu said:

Standing room Only. Also of tickets sold that do not have seats to go to the restaurants etc inside the stadiums on game day and to stand in the standing sections