Will the Bills regret trading Dareus to Jacksonville

Foreigner

2 hours ago, Foreigner said:

Will the Bills regret trading Marcel Dareus to a AFC playoff contender

Anyway, we beat Jacksonville last year. Is Doug Marrone that much of a genius that we can't beat the Jags this year?

A. Yes 

B. I’d worry more about Bouye and Ramsey than Marrone.  

18 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Riiiight.

You've been plenty critical of McDermott all year. One need only do a search of your posts. No problem with hopping on the bandwagon now. Plenty of room.

Ok, I accept your challenge.  Search my posts and find a single post that flat out states I dont like McD.  Just one...

HINT:  You can't because I have stated OVER and OVER again I like McD even when being critical of some of his decisions.  You know its possible to like them and also not agree with everything they do right?  I have liked McD since he was rumored to be a candidate, loved his hire, and I have like McD all year.  I can't stand Dennison.

But just because I like McD doesn't mean I have liked all his decisions.  I have been critical of his clock management, and he needs to improve on this.  I have felt he went too conservative at times as well.   I think he made a big mistake in San Diego and felt he should have approached it with the intent to make a change at half time if TT struggled rather than flat out bench him given we were currently in the playoffs going into that game.  I also felt he compounded the mistake by not pulling Peterman after the 3rd INT.  Those are the things I have been critical about, and I 100% stand by all of them.  But that doesn't mean I dont like McD, in fact I state many times in those criticisms I still like him and always have.  

So sorry you are wrong...again.