Roll Call: Going to Jacksonville

7 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Wow, wonder if they are taking advantage of the Bills fans.     Gotta think a normal jags wc game would be kinda cheap.  

Of course they are. And I'm 100% ok with it. We're in the playoffs. 

Wait til til you see how much tickets are when we go to ne* in 2 weeks.

16 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Last night the tickets were $85 this morning they are $250.  I'd say lots of bills fans are going!!

My brother and I got our tix in the bottom of section 414 last night for $275 each. Really guessing the true market is significantly less, and day of game, or a couple days before the game prices will be much lower...see it with phish tickets all the time.

That said, Bills fans travel and after 17 years many may see this as a pilgrimage and chance to meet up with friends and family they haven't seen in a while (see that with phish as well), and the prices will not drop.

I'm driving up from fort lauderdale, but most people are flying so guessing the market might drop after people who are willing to pay more to help solve other logistical concerns get their seats, which is why we got our tix already, that and bills fans are crazy and really could turn this into something special, and the market stays here or goes up.