Blind Justice on ABC

PTS

Sure it's just 30 minutes into the pilot ... but I like where this show is going.

Anyone notice in the scene with Jim's (the blind guy) wife after his first day on the job, they blurred out her green shirt? What was up with that?

Sure it's just 30 minutes into the pilot ... but I like where this show is going.

Anyone notice in the scene with Jim's (the blind guy) wife after his first day on the job, they blurred out her green shirt? What was up with that?

267349[/snapback]

Alrighty then ... show's over. 2nd half was just as good as the first ... if not better. I like the concept. The guy that plays Jim is pretty cool and his chick partner is hot. I'll hooked for a few weeks. Anyone else watch? Thoughts?

267349[/snapback]

How can people keep watching these law-type shows? It seems like law-based shows are getting more obnoxious than reality TV is... You have CSI, CSI:Miami, CSI: New York, CSI: Boise, Law and Order, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, law and Order: Guilty as Charged, NYPD Blue, The Shield, etc, etc, etc, and now Blind Justice? I'm getting sick of 'em... (of course it doesn't help that the CSI iseries is the one my wife and I watch teh most, and 95% of the computer stuff they do would never ever work in real life... I'm betting 95% of the "science" they do is probably bunk as well).

It's sad that original programming (like Firefly - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...s=dvd&n=507846) - note the 5 star rating with over 1200 reviews) gets cancelled while the same old cop/law shows go on and on. "It's a law show, only he's blind!! Yeah!!!".

That said, I think my wife set up a Season Pass for it, so I'm sure I'll watch it in the near future myself... *sigh*

CW

I didn't watch it, but as a reviewer said this morning on the radio - "how many times is this guy going to "smell" someone and shoot them?"

I mean - he's a blind guy with a gun. You can only go so far with the "heightened senses" routine.

The wife is Rena Sofer.  A real hottie!  They've been trying to find a show for her for years now, with her most recent failure being "Coupling."

267473[/snapback]

The female cop is a hottie too.

I think she played Chevy Chase's daughter in the Vegas Vacation movie.

267349[/snapback]

I was wondering about that as well, it seemed very odd.

GO BILLS 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tivo'd it, because I wanted to at least watch the pilot to see if it is worth viewing on a  weekly basis.  If it isn't, no big deal.  With Blue ending its run, there's no need for me to watch any ABC shows.

268094[/snapback]

Still haven't broken down and watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, huh?

See, I knew that was a mistake for them to use the name "Extreme Makeover" in it. Although the ratings are great, they are missing out on people turned off by the self-centered makeover shows.